View Full Version : Hello from Virginia

Chele77
06-29-06, 08:57 PM
Hello,

I am a 29 year old female, I am married, I am a mom to my cat and dog, and I am a junior in college. I was diagnosed with ADD in my early teens, before it became the controversial, "over diagnosed" disorder, it wasn't long before it did get this bad hype though. I spent years on medications, but, decided to try other methods, and I am much happier than I was.
I never really meet other adults with ADD, accept my brother who is in complete denial (he doesn't even believe it is a real issue) :rolleyes: . I look forward to writing back and forth with you.

Foot-in-mouth
06-29-06, 09:11 PM
Yeah another messed up Virginian! ;) Welcome

Ya know not only is there an introduction Forum, um you posted this is the western region and last I checked VA is on the EAST coast! You REALLY are ADD! I Love it. No worries, I am sure a mod will move it. Welcome again!

Chele77
07-01-06, 02:36 PM
:eek: Wow, I was having one of my 'moments'. My brain was feeling really fuzzy that day. So, where in VA do you live?

Foot-in-mouth
07-01-06, 02:39 PM
I understand....Richmond.

Chele77
07-01-06, 03:01 PM
I love the art museum in Richmond.

So, what you were saying on the other post about swinging from really happy to really sad, that is a really normal part of having ADD, also, I found when I was on meds, it was really intense, the feeling of really high-highs and really low-lows.