View Full Version : ocd or tourettes

luke123luke
07-09-06, 01:33 PM
well i have been reading about both thing and i have read many symtons and have relised i have done many tics when i was little but i always seem to streth my neck and roll my eyes, i can controlls these but i get anrey frustrated if i dont and they get worse wen angrey or tired i also get when nervous i sometimes have the erge to shout but when i school i am always quite hypo at lunch time and break i am loud wen i shout i fell better and carm most the words i shout are ramdom.

i have no idea wat it is

also i sometimes find it hard to consentrate and find english math and all task hard and frustating expsect the subjest i like witch is food tech

i also like bend my wrists bak and liek told my stretch (if u no wat i mean)

i notest theses stuff and research stuff when i realsied how simular i was to pete of big brother and my mates say i behave just liek him

oh plz help i cant decide wat to do or wat is wrong

speedo
07-09-06, 11:35 PM
If you can, get to a doctor. A good doc might be able to tell TS from OCD. Also , there aremeds that can help the OCD a bit, but you will need a doctor to prescribe them.

Me :D

Naomi2
09-04-06, 06:53 AM
It sounds like Tourettes syndrome or chronic motor tic disorder.

If you want more information, may I recommend the following article:

http://multiconnection.tripod.com/greenconnection/tic_disorders.htm

Scattered
09-05-06, 01:23 AM
Welcome to the forums, Luke!:)

I agree with Naomi but only a doctor (preferably a psychiatrist or psychologist) can tell you for sure. I've got some of those tics myself, like the wrist bending back plus a few you didn't mention. Exercise and cutting back or out the caffeine can help reduce tics. Anything that reduces the stress helps, since stress exaserbates tics. Caffeine is a particularly bad trigger for tics. ADHD stimulent medication can triggers tics or sometimes help them -- it's kind of an individuals thing.

Take care!
Scattered

Naomi2
09-05-06, 08:35 AM
You could also try this questionnaire (Beta Version) to help you:

http://multiconnection.tripod.com/greenconnection/dxidtoolbetanochart.htm