View Full Version : Why arent my graphics clear on my computer?

auntchris
07-09-06, 04:02 PM
I have noticed that all my graphics on my computer are not clear. When some one ssends me a picture those pictures are fine it is just thei graphics and animation that arent clear or I dont recieve the moverment from any animations.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks for reading.

speedo
07-09-06, 11:29 PM
Chris;

I'm guessiong, but it may be that your computer is not performing well enough to handle the demands of animated graphics. It fould be due to any combinatoin of 4 things;

1) CPU is too slow. Most cpus of Pentium 4 and newer vintage ought to do okay provided there is enoug memory for the programs to run, and the graphics card is fast enopugh.

2) Not enough memory. Mememory is a good performance invenstmwent. If you don't have enoug memory, things wil lrun very slow.

3) GRaphics card is too slow. Rying to run 3-d graphics (like gamnes) on a card that does no support 3-d will cause great slowness... in some cases, animated graphics can cause ht ecomputer to run vERY slow if the graphics card is not up to snuff.

4) Some kidn of softweare problem... ???? ALso, of you are streaming graphics over the internet, it could be a problenm with your ISP....

ME :D

I have noticed that all my graphics on my computer are not clear. When some one ssends me a picture those pictures are fine it is just thei graphics and animation that arent clear or I dont recieve the moverment from any animations.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks for reading.

auntchris
07-10-06, 03:58 AM
speedo, this is a new computer so I am not sure how to find out all the information .

X-Man
07-18-06, 04:04 PM
Are you talking about all of the graphics on your computer or just the ones on the Internet? If you have dial up with an accelerator, the accelerator has a setting for how much resolution the images will have. This lets the page open more quickly if the graphics have less memory. You can right click on a graphic with accelerator and choose refresh picture with full quality to make a certain picture have more resolution.
If all of the images on your computer are fuzzy you will need to go to the control panel.

1 Start button
2 Control Panel
3 Appearance and Themes
4 Change The Screen Resolution
5 Then work with the Color Quality and Screen Resolution, Troubleshooting is there also