View Full Version : Aussie members. Alphabetical :-)

~boots~
07-13-06, 07:49 AM
I hope this is ok:p I would like to start a list here that has a list of our Aussie members. I think it is nice knowing that there are more people who may live close that we can *talk* to.

Actually, now I think hard enough, I doubt it will work because I can't edit the original post to add names:(

I was thinking of a post like this

2mad (Glen) Sydney
addaussie71 (Wendy) 34
Animal..old..Sydney
Chris....Sydney
Crazy-Girl....29..brisbane
Goughy...Queensland
Illuminati..(Rhys) Melb\
Tracyhaddb...(Tracy) ..41...Perth

etc etc etc

well, It seemed like a good idea while I was driving home :D :D LOL

Animal
07-13-06, 08:09 AM
You forgot P_Stampy from our nations capital :rolleyes:

hahaha old? why thank you young lady :D

31 actually :p

~boots~
07-13-06, 08:14 AM
I only checked the last page from the intro forum..Sorry P Stampy..:p I was having a * dig* at your age, because I couldn't rememebr how old you are LOL:D

P_Stampy
07-13-06, 05:51 PM
meh......

~boots~
07-13-06, 09:08 PM
meh......LOL..sorry :faint: Hey, I was in the ACT in may..did the touristy thing..Parliament house etc etc..
Have you have any rain? it was so dry and brown...

Animal
07-13-06, 10:52 PM
I'll tell you in a month..... passing through Canberra on my way to the snow.. hopefully some snow will fall by then!

P_Stampy
07-13-06, 10:55 PM
well, since im in canberra anyway.....

its been raining a bit, but its always going to be dry compared to nrothern nsw & qld. I think its meant to rain all weekend. :(

~boots~
07-13-06, 11:06 PM
I went to "tug a rug along" :-) although my friend insisted that was not what it was called!!
Turrannagon, or something like that

P_Stampy
07-14-06, 05:32 AM
Tuggeranong.

Opposite end to where i am.

~boots~
07-14-06, 06:52 AM
Tuggeranong.

Opposite end to where i am.LOL..we went bowling ...I hate bowling :D

Ichpuchtli
07-14-06, 10:39 PM
umm we suppose do make this happen all again I thought most people stated this in the um, roll call.

You hate bowling!!! You should try it when they turn on the ultra violet lights. It's awsome! It's now suppose to rain in QLD all weekend to. It sucks cause I had plans and of course the dought decides to end.

~boots~
07-15-06, 03:29 AM
umm we suppose do make this happen all again I thought most people stated this in the um, roll call.

You hate bowling!!! You should try it when they turn on the ultra violet lights. It's awsome! It's now suppose to rain in QLD all weekend to. It sucks cause I had plans and of course the dought decides to end.
LOL..I was hoping for a list in one thread..that satyed at the top of our Aussie into section :D It seemed like a GREAT idea at the time LOL :p

P_Stampy
07-15-06, 06:07 PM
LOL..I was hoping for a list in one thread..that satyed at the top of our Aussie into section :D It seemed like a GREAT idea at the time LOL :p
The thought was there :)

P_Stampy
07-16-06, 12:05 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Goji-juice-2litres-100-safe-pure-juice-Australian-made_W0QQitemZ110005629000QQihZ001QQcategoryZ33962 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
The RRP for the most common brand of Goji juice is $75 per litre. We are selling direct from the factory via ebay. If we sold it at the same price per litre then our 2-litre bottle would have a RRP of $150. But, because our juice is a better product which is all fresh juice, not reconstituted syrup, powder, water and preservatives including one that is benzyl based (ACA exposed these preservatives with scientific proof that they are changed by vitamin C into benzene which is known to cause leukemia, violent behaviour and ADD), a fairer comparison would make our RRP closer to $200 a bottle. Our buy-it-now prices are half that figure and our auctions start at $49.99! Buy-it-now prices include the cost of freight starting at one 2 litre bottle for AUS $99, two for AUS $189, four for AUS $369, six for AUS $549, eight for AUS $719 and nine for $799. Australian made, high quality, no preservatives and at bargain prices! What are you waiting for, it can't get any better than this!

WTF? Cause ADD? Last time I heard, you were born with it!! stupid A Current Affairs!!

Animal
07-20-06, 06:59 PM
I'll have to steer clear of that stuff, I don't want to get ADD again! :rolleyes:

~boots~
07-20-06, 07:27 PM
I'll have to steer clear of that stuff, I don't want to get ADD again! :rolleyes:me either LOL

what a crock P S :p

P_Stampy
07-25-06, 05:56 AM
Yeh i know hey.. grr

starz4lisa
01-17-07, 04:39 AM
I'm here!!

I'm in Perth lol.

Crazygirl79
01-30-07, 07:10 PM
OI....I'm 27 NOT 29 thank you!!!!!...stop revving up my age Tracy...LMFAO:p I hope this is ok:p I would like to start a list here that has a list of our Aussie members. I think it is nice knowing that there are more people who may live close that we can *talk* to.

Actually, now I think hard enough, I doubt it will work because I can't edit the original post to add names:(

I was thinking of a post like this

2mad (Glen) Sydney
addaussie71 (Wendy) 34
Animal..old..Sydney
Chris....Sydney
Goughy...Queensland
Illuminati..(Rhys) Melb\

etc etc etc

well, It seemed like a good idea while I was driving home :D :D LOL

ADDAussie71
03-11-07, 05:14 AM
By the way, I am now 35 going on 36 this year. However, I am happy to go back to 34 and just stay there. :D

~boots~
03-11-07, 06:33 AM
LOL
I am glad we bumped this thread..
It seemed like a GREAT idea at the time :-)

mijahe
05-02-07, 11:02 PM
A bit late on the thread, I know, I'm from Tassie. 40 - just discovered what my condition is after researching it for my son. Getting tested shortly.

ozgal
05-19-07, 09:54 AM
Hi Tracy,

I think the Aussie list is a great idea!

Maybe anyone who posts could make sure they paste in the Aussie members from one of the posts above, like I've done below. And if they are not on the list (like me....cos I've discovered there are other Aussies here...yipee) they can add their name to the bottom. Like I'm about to do. (Look for ozgal and my stats at the end of this post beneath the current Aussie members listed).

What do you think? Let's give it a go....

Okey, dokey...coming at you - the latest Aussie addition...see last name on list below

2mad (Glen) Sydney
addaussie71 (Wendy) 34
Animal..old..Sydney
Chris....Sydney
Goughy...Queensland
Illuminati..(Rhys) Melb\
ozgal, female, 48 - Melbourne, Australia (woohoo!)

Good to see a few Aussies here. Not that I'm not happy to see folks from all over the globe, but it does make it easier to ask about medications and such, due to different names in different countries.

Cheers to all.

ozgal (diagnosed for the first time a couple of months ago with ADHD - currently on dexamphetamine (5mg tablets), I take one tablet every four hours. My house is more organised - and I'm feeling more in control of my time and not so easily distracted. Hope this continues.

chiefy
12-11-07, 04:36 AM
Hello, this is my first post here - I'm in Melbourne and I'm 23.

Be nice to get to know you guys and girls - been having a few issues lately which doesn't help :(

I've been taking dexamphetamine since I was around 7 or 8 years old.
Currently taking 5-6 x 5mg per day.

All the best,
Chris

4gotAgain
12-11-07, 04:47 AM
im jealous why is New Zealand such a small remote island and why are there like no kiwis on this forum!!

chiefy
12-11-07, 04:52 AM
im jealous why is New Zealand such a small remote island and why are there like no kiwis on this forum!!
heh, it's ok - I'm sure everyone here will make you feel right at hom ;)

4gotAgain
12-11-07, 04:54 AM
yeah lol i already feel at home ay :)
haha

ozgal
12-16-07, 12:26 PM
Here goes then - ozgal (Julie) 48, Melbourne, putting up hand for roll call, and saying "Here, Miss". :) Have added my name to bottom of list and hope others add their names also.

2mad (Glen) Sydney
addaussie71 (Wendy) 34
Animal..old..Sydney
Chris....Sydney
Goughy...Queensland
Illuminati..(Rhys) Melb\
ozgal (Julie), 48, Melbourne

Hi Tracy H. and other Aussies on the the list. Ozgal here and have added my name to the list.

Thanks for thinking of this thread, Tara. I have been finding it difficult to locate other Australians with ADD/ADHD in local online forums.

Cheers to all :)

AsmodeanForsakn
01-17-08, 12:30 AM
I did not realise I forgot to add me! Typical damn ADD!!! Better do it now before I forget again and NEVER do it!!! LOL

AsmodeanForsakn (Peter) - Perth

~boots~
01-17-08, 12:49 AM
Hi Peter :-)
welcome..we have an OZZADD group..MJ's idea ;-) join there too..

AsmodeanForsakn
01-23-08, 06:51 AM
Hi Peter :-)
welcome..we have an OZZADD group..MJ's idea ;-) join there too..

Where is that? I gotta get (my nose out of the textbooks...) more LOL

~boots~
01-23-08, 07:34 AM
I'll find you the link :)
brb

~boots~
01-23-08, 07:36 AM
here..try this :-)
http://www.addforums.com/forums/group.php?groupid=4