View Full Version : Anything else I can do?

BCdude
07-17-06, 10:58 AM
I just moved to a different part of the country about three weeks ago to work on finding better work and hopefully my career (Alberta if anyone is curious). I love it here and the potential opportunities that await me where I am living. However, I am not naive enough to forget that I do have ADD and that it will follow me wherever I go. I have been trying to get in touch with the local chapter of CHADD, to get support and maybe find some way of getting treatment. However after repeated attempts to contact them, I have been getting no response. Obviously I am feeling a bit frustrated right now, as I have already lost one job, (no big deal, it was too low paying anyways), that was a direct result of my ADD.

Anything else I can do to find out about treatment and medication?

dormammau2008
07-17-06, 03:46 PM
keep ................trying an dont give up if no luck then ask for help for m other places dorm

LindaLexington
07-23-06, 11:24 AM
I'm not sure what the insurance system is exactly like in Canada but maybe they can help you get to a provider so you can get some help...

SnappyCloud
07-23-06, 12:13 PM
I have been trying to get in touch with the local chapter of CHADD, to get support and maybe find some way of getting treatment. However after repeated attempts to contact them, I have been getting no response.
I think most of the staff at CHADD is ADD. This is kind of funny. More seriously now: Like the previous poster suggested, try to get to a doctor.

There is an ADD club in my university, but most members forget to go to the activities. :D