View Full Version : hi to everyone i m an indian, friends?

critisa
07-20-06, 07:04 AM
Well friends I'm from india. Could we be friends. You know what friendship is lovely:D

speakpeace
07-20-06, 09:12 AM
Welcome Critisa. You aren't sending a pay-per-letter text message, you can write out 'friends'. :D Glad you found this forum, I think you will find friends here. Let's hear about you!

uniquemess
10-18-07, 09:57 AM
am i the only one from india on these forums , cmon there are like some 200 ppl on orkut in the adhd community !! cmon ppl join in

Matt S.
10-18-07, 11:00 AM
Welcome to ADDforums...

Ichpuchtli
01-02-08, 12:02 AM
Hey
I have no idea to even begin trying to help you. Sorry I have being off the radar for some time. I have being at woodford folk festival, not that I expect you to know what I am rambling about. If you could post some Hindi language sites that would be great.

aylen
08-01-08, 08:41 AM
This forum is very nice. The are very interesting .

===================
aylen
http://www.orkut.com

sarek
08-02-08, 02:16 PM
Welcome and well met critisa,

Welcome to the forums.

Colin
08-02-08, 02:35 PM
hi and welcome :)

people here feel like theyr on diferent planet to most people,
so what country you in makes little diference, and you seem to be fine with english,
im from the UK and my english probably went down hill when
i started playing games and getting into the habbit of using those short words lol.

was an anoying habit to others and hard to get out of and one i wish id never picked up. my typing lets me down now, but my english was never my strong point.

I find the UK forum particularly usefull, as its hard to find help here wich surpsies people from most other countrties, I havnt looked to see what other countries there are in here, or even if other languages, I'l go look after i hit post ...

ritesh
11-14-12, 09:18 AM
Hi i m frm india

ginniebean
11-14-12, 09:21 AM
welcome to the forums!

SquarePeg
11-14-12, 09:48 AM
Hello and welcome. I have indian in my family on my fatherīs side. They moved from india to British Guyana and my husband is in India working at the moment!

weidguitarguy
07-31-13, 01:39 AM
I'm the ADD captain here in India :D