View Full Version : Hey Alll!!!! Adam Here Am New

asins#1
07-23-06, 02:43 PM
Hi guys...my name is adam..and i have adhd..i decided to look for a forum about this subject i, wer i could talk to people like myself...who understand how hard it can be sum times. Also i kinda was dening the fact that i had adhd...and because of this life at home became like lucifers play pen....i guess i thort that i was an outcast or a victom....but then after sitting down with my mom and talking to her about it, i realised that i am infact as normal as any 1 else ...every 1 has there problems andthey find there ways to cope...ONE MAJOR THING I WUD LIKE TO KNOW IS DOES IT EFFECT MY TEMMPOR?:confused:

xstarchildx
07-23-06, 06:34 PM
Hiya Adam, welcome to the forums, i know exactly how you feel and if i can just say you definatley have come to the right place, you might get lost in here just bear with it!

I can honestly say it does effect my temper, i get very fustrated when i don't understand simple things or want to say simple sentences, i'm having trouble right now, trying to reply to your post, since i came of medication 7 weeks ago! your not on your own mate :)

VisualImagery
07-23-06, 07:20 PM
Welcome-you sound younger than your avatar :D . I am of Celtic descent+ADD, somedays my red hair really does it for me. But I am much less angry, rarely even, any more. It is a plethora of things that have made the diff.

Glad to have you here.

osirus2020
07-28-06, 10:59 PM
Hi guys...my name is adam..and i have adhd..i decided to look for a forum about this subject i, wer i could talk to people like myself...who understand how hard it can be sum times. Also i kinda was dening the fact that i had adhd...and because of this life at home became like lucifers play pen....i guess i thort that i was an outcast or a victom....but then after sitting down with my mom and talking to her about it, i realised that i am infact as normal as any 1 else ...every 1 has there problems andthey find there ways to cope...ONE MAJOR THING I WUD LIKE TO KNOW IS DOES IT EFFECT MY TEMMPOR?:confused:pills (meds) affect your temper

*~ žEEK ~*
07-29-06, 06:45 AM
where i could talk to people like myself
Do you talk to yourself?? LOL :D

Just kidding ya! :)

Welcome to the forums Adam! :)

*~ žEEK ~*
07-29-06, 06:57 AM
Welcome-you sound younger than your avatar.Yo, ims gots da wicked Ali G tang appinin!

Big up & Respekt!

Boyakasha! :)

*~ žEEK ~*
07-29-06, 08:59 PM
because of this life at home became like lucifers play pen....i guess i thort that i was an outcast or a victom....but then after sitting down with my mom and talking to her about it, i realised that i am infact as normal as any 1 else ...every 1 has there problems andthey find there ways to cope...ONE MAJOR THING I WUD LIKE TO KNOW IS DOES IT EFFECT MY TEMMPOR?:confused:Does what effect your temper?

Living in a home that is like lucifers play pen?

Feeling like you are an outcast or a victim??

Having ADD?

Or all of the above?

~boots~
07-29-06, 10:00 PM
Adam, sorry I am a bit late in welcoming you to our fourms :-)
You should find a lot of help and friends here too:D

welcome
:p