View Full Version : dimensaonal thinking.....dose it work for you

dormammau2008
07-29-06, 05:24 PM
:eyebrow: was just thinking today dono if you do this or if its been coverd when i do a pice art or a bit thinking on a porblem ....>> iam able to look though my eyes so to speak an see the porblrm in 3demsanaionl space like a draftmans.....>> deigning .....same with pepole porblems i think all the verablessss as if iam makeing a porgame out nothing in couler etc wouders how meany other adders an LD do this an how they would expaline :D dorm maybe a vote to see how meany yes is one an on is two......

EYEFORGOT
07-29-06, 09:10 PM
To me my mind looks at problems (mainly with people) like a diamond, each side, angle, different cuts, different perspectives.

I do this in theater as well, when I'm drawing up what the set will be like. My mind seems to spin. I know it's a terrible ADD day when it spins too fast and all those different perspectives twirl and make me dizzy, I can't get my head around the problem, I can't accomplish anything.

I've never thought about it being 3D thinking though. You're right, that is what it seems like.

I wonder if it makes a better artist, or art easier, perhaps?

dormammau2008
08-04-06, 09:28 AM
wow working like a dimaond i like that seeing flaws an angles diff perspectives ohhhh so you do set work as well do you see it that way as well how you put things tohgther yeh when your in a add mont your mind gose balnk but again add is advget deping the invement your in are there times when you think it helps you? to accmpish taksts? yeh cos 3d thinking invols you looking an thinking in real speac just like a computer dose in a way as to art it deps what your dreawing it makes art more time consumeing pertioan wise but some art is easyer from that .............likes the joseph camball saying me i just make a hole in the wall lol dorm

Veighen
08-04-06, 10:10 AM
You summed it up exactly for me, when you said......

Quote:

"To me my mind looks at problems (mainly with people) like a diamond, each side, angle, different cuts, different perspectives. "

dormammau2008
08-04-06, 11:12 AM
thats how you look at it as well then???? veighen???? whats your perspectives??? dorm