View Full Version : Toronto Adult ADHD Group Meeting [CAMH site]

QueensU_girl
08-04-06, 12:33 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=673 border=0 NOF="LY"><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD class=TextObject width=641 colSpan=2>[from Yahoo Groups... and www.addsupport.org (http://www.addsupport.org)]

Toronto Adult ADHD Group Meeting Update:
We have a new meeting place, Room 407 at CAMH, 250 College St. (Clarke site, near Spadina, NE corner) from 7-9 PM, starting next Monday, June 12th and every 2nd Monday to the end of December. The west door of CAMH should be open.

To reach Room 407, take the elevator to the 4th floor, left turn, go thru the door, right turn. Room 407 is on the left. By 6:45 PM, security, (on the ground floor near elevators) will have the room unlocked.

Everyone interested is welcome -- and so are new ideas. Please think of subjects you would like to know more about. Please bring your own water, etc.

Parking is available in the facility which is a right turn off Spadina just north of College. TTC users: take the College St. station street car -- or walk down from the Spadina station -- several blocks.

</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nature
08-14-06, 12:43 PM
HI -- will try and find out from CAMH if this still happens but if you know please let me know. Thanks!

nature

nature
08-14-06, 01:57 PM
Just called CAMH ... nothing ... it is very depressing. And they could only give me two docs in Toronto that specialize in adult ADHD and one of them is the doc I am seeing and not very happy with because he seems incapabable of LISTENING! (He almost certainly has ADHD -- two other friends who see him agree -- and I cut him some slack but in the situation of such a clear power imbalance and me feeling very vurnerable I can't handle it)