View Full Version : Kurzweil

waq007
08-06-06, 07:37 AM
I found it quit interesting that there was no mention of this program. My psychodiagnostician (big word) lol recommended it to me. u can basically scan ur text books, etc, into it, digitally highlight word, put sticky notes, have like 10 built in dictionaries so if u dont know the meaning of one word u can highlight it and find the meaning, and the meaning of word in the meaning, etc. pretty cool. the best part is that it can actually read the text outload to u and u can choose the voice and the speed it talks at. i bet it has some more features but those r the ones that i use. only downside is that it is pretty expensive.

amythyst
04-16-07, 08:39 PM
I am interested if anyone has used the kurzweil software...or even heard of anyone using it! I just found out from my school that I may be able to get this prgram along with some other things if I jump through the right hoops...

QueensU_girl
04-16-07, 11:43 PM
All i know is that it is VERY expensive.

You may also want to look into Dragon (speech to text) and Inspiration (writing organizational software), depending on your needs.

Tara
04-16-07, 11:46 PM
I have a friend who has used it and he loves it.

auntchris
04-22-07, 06:29 PM
I love inspiration. I used the trial for the 2 wks. it help me study for a history test.