View Full Version : Crying Spells/I really don't want to go to work tomorrow!:(

pittguy578
08-16-06, 10:13 PM
I know I have posted that I have been burned out because I hate my job, but this week it is especially bad. One girl is off for a few weeks due to anxiety, two others are off on vacation, and two others are away at training all week. I really can't take the pressure. I am really burned out and have had crying jags tonight and have been severely depressed. I am dreading going to work tomorrow. It's bad normally, this week is unbearable. Now everything is going to be messed up on my desk for a couple of weeks. Really, I don't know what I am going to do. I sit and stare at my computer screen. I have no motivation and don't really care.

movingshadow
08-23-06, 04:20 PM
Sound perfectly normal to me. Today I am having crying spells because I am worried about my job and all the warnings and issues I have.

But I have been at this point so many times - it is almost numbifying.. if that is such a word.

I know the I don't care feeling.

That paper on your desk - there just things. Who cares is ok.

Effie
08-24-06, 09:23 AM
I know exactly what you mean, I have the same spells. One thing that you can do is tell your boss that you are being overworked but I understand if you dont feel comfortable doing that because I dont even feel comfortable doing that. Or you can do what I do, try to work at the little things first, things that only take a few minutes to complete. That way your pile will go down and at least you are doing something. It also helps me because I dont have to concentrate on one task for a long period of time.