View Full Version : I don't know how much more I can stand it anymore

movingshadow
09-16-06, 10:46 AM
I am about to go balistic on my boss at work. I am about to drop these stupid papers and things she gives me for a contract and "literally" stand up and say I am just tired of this. I can't stand it anymore. I need to stop this. I feel too stigmatized to do this any further please stop putting me under this contract! ( some kind of performance evaluation contract bull **** that doesn't seem to end )

I am tired of reviewing my job performance.
I am at the point where I consider it harrasment.
I am under reasonable accomidation but I feel like HR does not understand
that I have a serious SERIOUS personality clash with my supevisor.
HOW DO I TELL THEM THIS IS UNACCEPABLE AND HAVE THEM MOVE ME TO ANOTHER SUPERVISOR? HR Refused to let it happen.

Can anyhone tell me what I can do please plaese?

lunaslobo
09-17-06, 12:51 AM
I really wish I could give you some advice right now to help make everything better, but If I was able to do that I dont think I would be out of a job. One thing you need to start doing is doncumenting everything that is going on with your boss and you, the hr person and you and what requests they honor and what they dont. Document any verbal interchange between you and them, any "counsling" they give you. and if at all possible have wittnesses to these interchanges. That way if something does happen and it can be later proven to be harassment or them not providing accomidations, actions can be taken. I hope this helps.