View Full Version : Does anyone have a dr. that works w/you on your meds and doses?

09-22-06, 07:55 PM
Does anyone have a doctor they go to that works with you on the meds you take and the dosage times and amounts for your adhd?

Please, anyone, let me know.

Thank you!


09-22-06, 11:02 PM
Yes. They're called psychiatrists.

09-22-06, 11:20 PM
That is who I go to for my adhd medication, and she is not very willing to work with me on the type of med to try, and she will not take me seriously. This is the shortest I can put it without going into all of the details, which is not all that short.

Yes. They're called psychiatrists.