View Full Version : fatigue problems

grav
09-28-06, 01:44 PM
I've been lurking on these forums the past couple a months and it seems like a lot of people are having problems feeling tired when taking adderall. I experienced the same thing for about 6 months. Half the time I took my meds, it would feel like my mind was tired but my body was awake, which really sucked, since even though I was tired, I couldn't sleep.

The thing was I was not eating enough food at the time. I knew this and tried to force as much food into my system as possible, but I still wasn't feeling great, and I could barely keep the weight on.

About two weeks ago, I got a blender and started making weight gaining milk shakes. I would drink one or two each day usually when I know I should be eating, but had no appetite. I found the milk shakes to go down really easily and if I miss a meal, I could just drink a shake to make up for it. I coult finally get the amount of calories that my body needed to get through the day

After doing this I noticed that my energy levels increased a lot. I wasn't tired at all. If I started feeling fatigue during the day, I would just have a shake and about an hour later, I would feel normal again. I'm also not feeling depressed all the time anymore since I have the energy to do what I want.

I found a good recipe here, but you could make your own variations if you want.

http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/normap/milkshake.htm