View Full Version : just started adderall 20mg dosage is it too many?

jealousylorablu
09-30-06, 06:43 PM
my doctor gave me 20mg dosage.it's my first time to try adderall. do you guyz think it's way too much?i'm scared of getting bad habits from that.

speedo
09-30-06, 08:45 PM
No, 20MG is a typical dose. Just take it as the docotor says and you will be fine.
Addiction only bercomes a risk if you abuse the medication. Adderall is very safe is taken as prescribed. :)

Me :D

hoosiergirl
10-01-06, 02:08 PM
If you are worried, ask the Dr for a lower dose, or if you have the scored tablets, ask if its okay if you take a half or a fourth of one and work up to that dose...Just remember that Adderall has a pretty good safety record in otherwise healthy people and if you have any difficulty, just call your Dr's office for guidance. It's not too likely that you will develop a dependence on it.

KFabulous
10-01-06, 03:47 PM
Have you taken any other meds before? If you haven't then you should taper up to it to see how it effects you. We are all different chemicaly so it would be wise to start off with a half dose to see how you feel with that. Your doctor knows what he is doing though so i would trust his judgement.