View Full Version : could it be?

Anonymous_steve
10-09-06, 10:47 AM
I have been slowly increasing my Adderall I am up to 45mg xr a day. It does work ok but I will ask for a little more like 50 or 60mgs. I tried 50, I know no lectures just wanted to see the difference, and it did not make a real improvement.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

My question is that my wife says I am not as mean and more pleasant when on the addy. I also do not feel as worn down and sore as I do without it. Does anyone else feel this away, my concentration is a bit better but not were I think it could be.<o:p></o:p>

My doctor also mentioned a bit on quick release for the afternoon because it wares off after about 6 hours and I work a ten hour day and would like a little in my system for my family time, I hate plopping on the couch and watching TV till bed. T.V. is like my ultimate escape. But I hate just laying their watching T.V. I remember my dad doing that. I wish at best I could sit up and relax watching it.<o:p></o:p>

Is it just habit to lie their? My wife sits up and is very conferrable and I feel lazy cause I am laying their.<o:p></o:p>

I have learned to stay up a bit later to enjoy time watching my wifeís T.V. shows, all the nurse doctor ones. E.R House, Greys anatomy. Its fun because my new joke is "now I know what you guys do at work all night, and that who wouldnít do Dr. McDreamy or Luca? Here and her friends get a kick out of that and all have the same alibi, that no guys look like that.<o:p></o:p>

O.k., I drifted a bit their. The addy also helps with my eating, I love to gorge on snacks at night and eat from food trucks or order out for lunch, but with the Adderall I still eat but I just eat better. For example I donít come home and have chips or something before I eat dinner. At work I donít eat the garbage all around offered to me, I eat my lunch and maybe a yogurt at 3:00 break. At night I now only have on snack like a pudding cup, instead of 2 puddings and something else. I got a ten minute rule after my pudding or whatever if I want more in 10 minutes than I can but usually I do not have anything unless my wife makes some popcorn, but come on popcorn? Who wouldnít have some of that?<o:p></o:p>

With exercise, I have been training for a marathon, And the Adderall I have lost like 25 pounds, awesome for me I was like 205 now and 185. I hated it when I crossed over the 200 mark.<o:p></o:p>

I have been taking 100mgs of Lamictal for about 5 months and donít think it really does much except help with anxiety. My shirk says maybe its bipolar or mild depression when first prescribed it; I do not have mood swings or cycles. sometimes I get more irritated over dumb things on some days but that goes away after I act like a child and realize I am an *** and just embarrassed myself. Not really in public but at home. But not much since I started the Adderall so I know it is doing something good for me.<o:p></o:p>

Should I be asked to stop the Lamictal? I hate wondering what the long term effects of it are. I know that the long term affects on Adderall are known because it has been out a long time and it does not seam to be a liver killer or cancer, or brain rot.<o:p></o:p>

One of my biggest issues is always thinking about dying. I am always thinking about it and wonder if cancer or something is going to take me out. It is silly to worry like I do about it. I should not be concerned to like 70 or something. Heck my dad is 70 and has led a way less than healthy life style and is still here. Heís got his share of pains and problems but he is very over weight, used to drink and fight a lot and god knows what other secrets he may be hiding.<o:p></o:p>

So yea sorry about the rambling I usually try to keep my post short and sweet but as you can see today I rambled on. Any comments on any of my rambles would be greatly appreciated.<o:p></o:p>

Thanks,<o:p></o:p>

Anonymous_steve (http://www.addforums.com/forums/member.php?u=9057) <o:p></o:p>

Off To New And Old Posts, easier than doing the work I want to get done today <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 12pt; HEIGHT: 12pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href=\"http://www.addforums.com/forums/images/smilies/redface.gif\" src="file:///C:DOCUME~1steveLOCALS~1Tempmsohtml11clip_image001 .gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

P.S. I even spell checked it all, Addy must be doing something ehh"<!-- subject field -->