View Full Version : yo I'm new

JmeB78
10-09-06, 08:26 PM
I'm new and my mom is freek for finding a medicel aid for adhd.Is any one's perents like that but I was dx'd in for 5 years.:D

livinginchaos
10-11-06, 12:32 AM
Hi there Jme!

It's nice to meet you! How is your mom a freak for finding medical aid for ADHD?

Tell us more about yourself!

Courtney

JmeB78
10-11-06, 01:23 PM
I'm new and my mom is freek for finding a medicel aid for adhd.Is any one's perents like that but I was dx'd in for 5 years.:D shes always trying to get meds that harm me as littel as posibebl. I'm 12 and am useing my mom's accont I'm relly a male my real user name is frogman and my name is Shane.:cool:

FrazzleDazzle
10-11-06, 08:45 PM
Hi Shane. I'm a mom, sneeking on the Hangout. My son (ADHDKID39) is here too. He is 14 next month. I understand where your mom is coming from. DS calls me a freak too, because I have looked into all sorts of things to help him, and make his life less frustrating and to give him a better future. Your mom sounds just the same. It's our job. ;-) I figure my way of helping him will expire when he gets a bit older too, so time is a factor. My son was on Adderall, and after a few months started getting a type of seizure while on it. So, we are doing some alternative things together. I have innatentive type as he does. So, you mom is being a great mom by being careful, doing research, and getting as much information as she can to do the best thing to help you to be your best.

I hope you and ADHDKID39 can meet up here sometime. Nice to see you here, Shane!

adhdkid39
10-11-06, 08:46 PM
hey i know exactly how you feel im just a year older than you
and my mom has bean searching stuff like that too..shes known as 1kid2dogs,
but my mom found a cure for adhd from all that searching.? i know it sounds
really dum and a scam but its not and i've been doing it and i've already
seen results its called the (bender program) if your interested pm (private message) me.. theres another one my mom found too and its called "dore" i have not done this one yet but iv heard it really works.

FrazzleDazzle
10-11-06, 08:49 PM
Wow, Shane! YoOu got BOTH of us at the same time. :-) :-) :-)

~boots~
10-11-06, 09:16 PM
LOL..Shane welcome :-)

You are very lucky to have such an understanding supportive Mum like 1k2d :-)
There was a bit on TV the other night about the DORE project..I should go look for the link..it sounded positive for the guys trying it, but it said it was also very expensive and should be tried as an extra therapy..
I'm GOING TO DO IT NOW!!! ( honest )

~boots~
10-11-06, 09:29 PM
here it is :-)

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=112424