View Full Version : video games.

JmeB78
10-09-06, 09:05 PM
I'm trying to get to now people so I thoght i'd start with evry one's favoret topic. My favoret game is runescape.com its a game were you chat with your friends but you need a account. It is free but you need a username and password. It is sssssssssssssoooooooooooo cool.:cool:

boone1
10-10-06, 02:45 AM
Ive heard of that game but ive never tried it.My favourite game is Need For Speed (of any other racing game really :) )

adhdkid39
10-11-06, 09:02 PM
hey jme iv played that game i have a lvl 55 with full rune and 2h.. i used to play it cause i thought it was so cool and it is but its addicting i started too play everytime i got and i even tried to play while my mom was asleep i got really addicted and my mom started to catch on to it and she blocked me.. i sorta miss it but i know its only good for me if i kept playing i would stop eating start ditching school and over all its a good game but so many poeple have gotten addicted to it and if your not addicted too it yet i suggest to stop playing while you can.. unforchenetly it was taken away from me but you still have a chance...

but heres a really good game but still not addictive its called soldat you can get it on a website called "soldat.pl" you have too download it but i have loads of fun eith it and im not addicted too it like i was with runescape

so i hope your not addicted but you still can play im just warning you

but if you you want to keap playing and need some tipps pm (private message)
me..

osirus2020
10-21-06, 11:00 PM
runescape is incrediably outdated. Anyone playing that should be beaten. I think you should get out and accually converse with freinds instead of playing a crappy game and pretending to. unless you like 12. I loved runescape when i was that age

livinginchaos
10-21-06, 11:35 PM
I have an old school Super Nintendo that I drag out once in a while to play.
I play Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario, Super Mario All Stars, Dr Mario, Monopoly, Ms Pac-Man (and a few others).

I don't get into any other stuff because I know I'd play for hours and I usually don't have hours to play video games.

I'll have to look into Runescape. Sounds interesting!

What other games to you guys like to play?

Courtney

adhdkid39
10-23-06, 08:40 PM
runescape is fun yes but is also very adictive as i said before and if you really care i would stop playing.

i didnt even know anyone lately had one of those super nintendos
those are horrible games compared to games these days but yah
if i were you i wouldnt get any better than that if you dont really
want to play anywhay..

im thinking about buying a nintendo "wii" its cool cause if your playing
a car racing game the controler is your steering wheel it doesnt have
a keypad like most videogames its motion sensored but its like $250.00
so i wont get it for a little why after it comes out

livinginchaos
10-23-06, 09:41 PM
SNES is definitely horrible compared to the newer game consoles, but it's fun!
I don't play it enough to buy a newer console - I'm afraid I'd play it too much & neglect more than I already do.

I hope you get your nintendo "wii" adhdkid!

adhdkid39
10-23-06, 10:35 PM
thanks

Paws13
10-24-06, 09:01 PM
I live in the past xD

I have super nintendo, and play pac man, super mario, smartball, and even... pong, lol.

boone1
11-12-06, 10:11 AM
I live in the past xD

I have super nintendo, and play pac man, super mario, smartball, and even... pong, lol.
lol there's nothing wrong with that! I still play them games too, I love them :) especially super mario. :D

dormammau2008
11-14-06, 08:02 PM
:D i love games i play them alot ive done56 games this year allready only jut done anyother one tonight :) there good for the mind in more ways than one

xyser
02-21-07, 04:19 PM
don't play rs...haha. [xyser] is my screen name, but i haven't played for awhile...Kid is to RS as Adult is to EQ - it steals souls!~(does that make sense?)

it is really fun!

Rev_kareline
02-25-07, 12:59 PM
Okay... let me just say right away that there is nothing horrible about NES or SNES. Sure, the graphics are as detailed/3-d/modern whatever, but most of the games themselves are very good, and some can also be pretty challenging. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE modern games too... I'm just saying, respect the old consoles!

Now that I'm off of my soapbox... I play a lot of PS2; I can't afford anything newer, which is fine with me. I'm a big fan of the Prince of Persia series (even the really old ones!), God of War, and Resident Evil: 4 is pretty sweet. I'm also really into historical first-person shooters. I own all the Call of Duty games (yeah, I know they aren't the best but they work and they're fun), I've played the Medal of Honor series, and now I'm trying to find a game that takes place in WWI as opposed to WWII... there is one for the Civil War that the History Channel put out-- I've read reviews saying it isn't very good, but I'd check it out anyway just because I love military history. Hahaha, yeah... that's me!

Also... Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the best game ever made, and The Twilight Princess is flippin' awesome. Twilight is HUGE! (as in, the land of Hyrule and the game itself).

auntchris
02-25-07, 04:24 PM
I like those games too Paws

~STEVE~
02-25-07, 07:57 PM
Let me just say that Guitar Hero is the most addicting game I have ever played!!! I didnt think I would like the game when I got it cuz all you do is push the buttons as they go by on the screen but it is so addicting. I think it may help in a way though with concentration cuz you have to focus on what buttons you need to push. I dont know thats just my thought.

Turbochica
02-25-07, 08:56 PM
ok video games... sweet discussion lets see hmmmm burnout 3, halo, fusion frenzy, civ 4, and of course my all time favorites world of warcraft and scrabble online
I have started palyign metal gear solid and dabbled in few other games. lots of fun they are :)

bandie08
01-07-08, 08:49 AM
KINGDOM HEARTS is the best game ever.