View Full Version : crushes

JmeB78
10-10-06, 01:26 PM
I like a girl named Kimber how do I ask her out.:confused: :confused: :confused:

sconard82
10-10-06, 04:46 PM
Need to give more info on the situation if you want us to answer. Does she know you? Do you talk to her? Why are you scared to ask her out? Add any other info you feel like, too. I'll try to help you as much as I can.

FrazzleDazzle
10-10-06, 07:31 PM
I have an idea for you. If you know if she likes sports events, a particular movie, or other to-do-ing, you could talk a bit about it to peak interest, then you might mention that you "are going" and if she might like to join you. I like being 'asked out' this way, it's safe for both. If she says she cannot for whatever reason, but could another time, then you know she's likely interested in joining you in some activity when she can. This technique works at any age! Good luck!

JmeB78
10-11-06, 03:43 PM
I have an idea for you. If you know if she likes sports events, a particular movie, or other to-do-ing, you could talk a bit about it to peak interest, then you might mention that you "are going" and if she might like to join you. I like being 'asked out' this way, it's safe for both. If she says she cannot for whatever reason, but could another time, then you know she's likely interested in joining you in some activity when she can. This technique works at any age! Good luck!Thanks for that I'll try that.:D

FrazzleDazzle
10-11-06, 08:37 PM
Good luck! Let us know how it goes. Kimber is a nice name.