View Full Version : Neurofeedback+Adderall=excellent results

Cameron80
10-11-06, 01:23 AM
If you suffer from abormally high anxiety/ADHD symptoms then I highly recommend trying neurofeedback. I've been taking Adderall for 5 months now with neurofeedback and have had excellent results. I used to take Adderall in college without neurofeedback, but my anxiety was so bad that I would just tense up on the med and it wouldn't clear my head. Now, the med works differently, it relaxes me instead of making me tense. I've been in Neurofeedback for two years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Anyway, I know there are some people who do just fine on a med only, but for people with depression/panic attacks/anxiety then I highly recommend Neurofeedback. Like a med, Neurofeedback isn't perfect, but it really can help alleviate constant worry/stress that prevents focus. Anyway, I've been struggling with ADHD and anxiety for years, but the combo of a med/neurofeedback/good vitamin C supplement together does wonders for me.:)

rcm1973
10-11-06, 09:35 AM
What is neurofeedback? Is this the same thing as cognitive behavioral therapy?

I have severe anxiety with depression and currently am treating only these symptoms with Wellbutrin, Lexapro, and Klonopin. I love to get off these meds and treat the ADD with Adderall. What you've written has made me hopeful that this is possible. Are you on any meds for anxiety?