View Full Version : Not feeling so alone anymore!

AndreaPurple
10-13-06, 06:54 PM
I just wanted to make sure anyone who might have been worried about me (thanks for caring), that I am doing much better now. I just hit a couple of rough days there and was depressed. I think another part of it was that it finally hit me that I have ADD and what that really means. From reading all of the posts here in the forum it just hit me as I read through some of the stuff saying "me too, me too, i do that!!" Then thinking about all the crap I delt with as a kid and never knew there was a reason for it, except that I was just stupid.
The depression is gone, I think that it also had to do with the meds and my u know what girls! All of that at once just overwelmed me.
I think I am past all the bad side effects of the meds and just waiting to feel the good stuff!

Foghat
10-17-06, 06:58 AM
I just wanted to make sure anyone who might have been worried about me (thanks for caring), that I am doing much better now. I just hit a couple of rough days there and was depressed. I think another part of it was that it finally hit me that I have ADD and what that really means. From reading all of the posts here in the forum it just hit me as I read through some of the stuff saying "me too, me too, i do that!!" Then thinking about all the crap I delt with as a kid and never knew there was a reason for it, except that I was just stupid.
The depression is gone, I think that it also had to do with the meds and my u know what girls! All of that at once just overwelmed me.
I think I am past all the bad side effects of the meds and just waiting to feel the good stuff!Congrats on the self diagnosis... and HUGGS for the realization that you too are human:D.

Depression is easy if you're arms are too short to grasp what you know you should easily be able to reach...(and people will easily point it out that it's so). It's not something you can afford though if you are to put those idea's in your head to use. Seek help and don't let anyone tell you what you can't do. More than likely you're smarter than they are anyways.:D:D

AndreaPurple
10-17-06, 08:09 AM
Congrats on the self diagnosis... and HUGGS for the realization that you too are human:D.

Depression is easy if you're arms are too short to grasp what you know you should easily be able to reach...(and people will easily point it out that it's so). It's not something you can afford though if you are to put those idea's in your head to use. Seek help and don't let anyone tell you what you can't do. More than likely you're smarter than they are anyways.:D:D
Thanks Foghat!
I actually am in therapy, been for a long time now and making progress, slowly, which doesn't go well with my impatience! LOL

VisualImagery
10-17-06, 04:09 PM
Once you find find people who support you and accept you; you are not alone! Remember, only the wounded can really heal, for they know what it is to hurt. And only the lonely can comfort for they know what it is to be alone.

fasttalkingmom
10-19-06, 01:29 PM
I think I am past all the bad side effects of the meds and just waiting to feel the good stuff!
GREAT !!! (((hugs))) :)

Hope that doesn't mean we wont met up some time ;)