View Full Version : Please help me get an MD.

10-21-06, 05:35 PM
I am surprized that no one in the Phoenix, AZ area has given me the names of medical doctors that diagnose and treat adult ADHD. If anyone knows of a good doc, please notify me. Thanks.

10-21-06, 06:17 PM
Your regular MD is okay for the initial diagnosis. You MD is also qualified to treat adhd, but going to someone specializing in such things is usually preferable. After talking to your MD you may need to go to a neuropsychologist for testing, then to a psychiatrist for treatment.

As sp****ly populated as arizona is you may be hard pressed to find a specialist there.

Go to your regular MD for the initial diagnosis. Ask him to refer you to someone who specializes in adhd.


10-28-06, 11:17 PM
Dr. Eric Greenman in Scottsdale