View Full Version : How far should I go to get an effective medication? (Desoxyn...?)

Jackinbox
10-29-06, 04:46 PM
As a Canadian, my medication choice is somewhat limited. I tried pretty much everything available except adderall (I plan to try it soon but I donít expect too much since I donít react very well to Dexedrine). I found a lot of people saying positive comment about Desoxyn. Nearly all reviews are positive and the only ones talking about it as the devilís drug did not try it.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Here is the question: If you knew that a potentially effective medication is available across the border, wouldnít you take every legal step to try it? I guess the first step would be to find a cooperative American physician and stay in USA a couple weeks to try it.

scuro
10-29-06, 05:27 PM
I'm guessing you may be able to order it by mail...or do a one dayer trip to the USofA

Jackinbox
10-29-06, 05:51 PM
I'm guessing you may be able to order it by mail...or do a one dayer trip to the USofA
Desoxyn is methamphetamine so it share it place with cocaine and Opium on the schedule I table in Canada... that's why it's going to be complicated. It's not considered as a legitimate medication pas Health Canada.

UnleashTheHound
10-29-06, 10:11 PM
I'd say give Adderall a try first. Alot of people who've had success with adderall didn't do well with dexedrine. It's a different formulation that seems to work better.

Jackinbox
10-30-06, 01:15 AM
I'd say give Adderall a try first. Alot of people who've had success with adderall didn't do well with dexedrine. It's a different formulation that seems to work better.
That's my plan but I'm always keeping a "B plan" (must be a G or H plan if I count from the beginning). Dexedrine up my anxiety level and my heartbeat. Since Adderall contains dex, it's remains an issue.