View Full Version : Has anyone read his book or heard of his program?

mrs A
10-31-06, 08:50 PM
Hi,
I was given this website to look into by someone from a parenting forum and was wondering if anyone has read this book. I haven't heard anyone talk about it in here or this course he offers online. I am looking for a parenting course and the one I enrolled in was cancelled due to lack of sign-up. argggg.... Nothing else around here right now and I am getting desperate but not stupid!!
Any comments on this md and his work would be appreciated.
Thanks your always a great help in here:)

Andrew
10-31-06, 08:54 PM
Could you provide the book's name or the doctor's name?

mrs A
10-31-06, 08:57 PM
Ooopsss.....addadhdadvances.com I guess that would help Sorry!!!! Don't know why it didn't come up as a link though?

Andrew
10-31-06, 09:19 PM
The Doctor's name is Anthony Kane, MD.

He uses a lot of scare tactics in his marketing page (you need to register to see it).

He's a great marketer, I'll give him that. He uses all the right catch-phrases to catch any parent's attention.

I can only imagine what his $860.00 (retail price) program (available for a limited time for $97.47) provides :rolleyes:

mrs A
11-01-06, 10:11 PM
Thanks for your thoughts. I am new at all this and I am very skeptical for the most part so I thought this would give me some feed back. I felt that he was very good at his marketing but was it for real? Thats what I am wondering. That 100% guarantee thing...hmmmm.
mrs A

Andrew
11-01-06, 10:14 PM
I'm sure there's some valuable information in there...but the stated "benefits" from his program make me suspicious