View Full Version : Asprin

special
11-15-06, 03:06 AM
So, i know that taking tylenol or advil will likely reduce the effect of adderall, but my question is, is it safe to take it along with adderall xr? ive also been wondering the same thing about vitamins. I read the whole vitamin c thread and what i got out of it was that it is NOT unsafe to take vitamin c with adderall, rather itll just reduce the effectiveness of the med. Is this right? I usually take vitamin pills in the morning, but thats also when i have to take adderall. Thanks for the help.

SteakForChicken
11-15-06, 12:39 PM
Just wondering, but why is it that tylenol or advil reduces the effects of advil? I've never heard that, but I take tylenol practically everyday and I'm probably gonna be put on a stimulant like Adderall soon. Can you explain please?

Nova
11-15-06, 01:09 PM
I would check with your Doc, to note if your medical history, allows for ingestion of aspirin.

For me, personally, I have had no issues with taking Advil while on Adderall IR.
My stomach can't tolerate aspirin, on the other hand...it has always made me feel queasy.

Again, always check with your Doc..because others medical history, and their ability to 'absorb' meds, is always going to be different from yours.

Even if it's the same dosage, of the same meds.

marajade
11-16-06, 11:38 AM
i take aspirin twice daily (real aspirin, like bayer) as needed for muscle pain and neck pain. i was in a car accident a few years ago and the adderall doesn't particularly help relax muscles. :)

i don't notice any ill effects or dampening of the effectiveness of the adderall....