View Full Version : Please read vicitims of explosion

Swede63
12-01-06, 08:42 PM
I realize that this is not ADD related but can anyone who reads this please keep the victims of the Danvers MA chemical explosion in your thoughts and prayers. In case you didn't know there was a devastating explosion in a chemical plant that ripped through a quiet neighborhood displacing over 600 people and destroying many homes. I live in this part of town and I can tell you that the damage is unimaginable. Miraculously no one was killed or seriously hurt but most are still displaced and it is especially hard on the children. Some of the homes are damaged beyond repair and will have to be leveled.

Thanks for reading

VisualImagery
12-01-06, 08:48 PM
My sympathies,

How are you and do you have family affected? Please keep us updated. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

RADD

Swede63
12-01-06, 09:00 PM
We were one of the lucky ones we had very little damage to our home. I almost feel guilty especially taking in to consideration what others are going through.

I think that there will be some post traumatic stress issues for many. Our son has had nightmares and would not sleep in his room for a few nights but I know we'll be o.k. it will pass. The town is rallying together to help out and support the effected families