View Full Version : Roll Call: Central Illinois

VisualImagery
12-30-06, 02:26 AM
Do you live in Central Illinois? Post here! I am moving to Decatur in a few days and commuting home on weekends. Lived in Springfield last year. Based in Southern Illinois.

RADD

carebear stare
12-30-06, 08:04 PM
Yes, I am a central Illinoiser! Springfield area...any tips on who to see around here? Thikn I have A.D.D.. Would like to see someone(doc), have difficulty finding any ADD groups in the area. never been diagnosed, saw ADD doc in bloomington- only found out my I.Q. and told me both parents have to have ADD for offspring to have it and said adults raley still have it, but never took a personal history asking about my P's. I am new to the site:)

VisualImagery
12-30-06, 09:15 PM
Vine Clinic-Dr. Laura something-she is really nice and listens. Forgot her last name. It takes a bit to get in though-all the pdocs in Springfield do. I know a good counselor too, pm me. Adults do have ADD, you won't get that attitude from this doctor. And both parents do not need to have ADD-it is not identified as a recessive genetic trait-which is the only thing he could possibly be intimating through that remark. Non-believers do not treat or diagnose what they do not believe in. Don't get me going on this one!

RADD