View Full Version : Roll Call - Indiana Attention Deficit Disorder

Tara
12-20-03, 06:57 PM
This is a roll call for members living in Indiana . Please give a brief intro.

Name

celiaaiden
02-04-05, 09:02 AM
33 year old male just diagnosed with ADD, Southern Indiana, Derek

Just Me
02-06-05, 10:36 AM
I live in Indianapolis and have been dating a man with Adult ADD...a great guy that I want to pursue a strong relationship with. Came here looking for info - funny, as I read some of the posts, I feel like I am ADD too! Lots of common areas that I have always thought were "focused, ambition, outgoing, enthusiastic: hee hee.

Hope to hear more about lots of stuations.

Just me...

StanleyW
03-06-05, 04:20 AM
Stanley - 27 y/o
Noblesville, IN
Have been diagnosed as ADHD-C since the age of 7

John Z
05-31-05, 06:13 AM
Hi my name is John and I was diagnosed 2 years ago at age 44:)

tipnring48
08-06-05, 08:43 AM
Hello

39 yr old male from Fishers (an Indy suburb/town) Started Wellbutrin 2 weeks ago. Waiting for it to kick in. Have ADD inattentive and am very hypOactive.

Jack

LilPoot
10-16-05, 08:16 AM
Hi!
28 yr old Female, Married
Northern Indiana

Finally diagnosed w/ ADD. I have been misdiagnosed, refused to be tested for ADD ect. Glad I finally got a doctor w/ a brain!

bookfan
10-20-05, 09:02 PM
I'm Nick--recently diagnosed with inattentive ADD at 47 & am on Adderal--I live in Indy

jenjan
11-28-05, 04:20 PM
I'm Jennifer, 35, new to Indianapolis. 3 kids diagnosed w/ ADHD. Drs. keep trying to treat me for depression & anxiety. I go to a psychiatrist soon. Hopefully this one gets it right.

rcm1973
12-01-05, 09:30 PM
Hi everyone!

I'll be 32 next week and was diagnosed ADD-Inattentive this year. I live in South Bend. Currently, I'm taking Wellbutrin XL 150mg and Ritalin 10mg x 3 (when I can remember).
It's nice to see other Hoosiers here!

cafe
02-08-06, 07:05 PM
I'm Heather.
I live in Terre Haute.
I'm 35 and was diagnosed around a year ago. I have inattentive ADD and bipolar type II. My son's diagnosis is pending. I should know more next week.

Kokomo
02-17-06, 11:02 PM
Joe...near South Bend, diagnosed officially 18 months ago, dropped out of treatment and now 45 days into new meds. All five kids display some ADHD/ADD symptoms. Go Hoosiers!!

TwistedTerri
05-01-06, 10:49 PM
Hi, I'm Terri and I usually feel twisted. New to Indy. ADD/fibromyalgia+ and currently doctorless. Just recently discovered online forums and support. Can't get organized or focused enough to do much of anything. Help?

King_of_Dreams
05-03-06, 01:24 PM
I'm Karl, I live in Indianapolis, IN, and I've never been formally diagnosed with ADD, but I identify so strongly with the symptoms (inattentive type) that I don't doubt that I have it.

Kalen
05-10-06, 12:57 PM
I'm Kalen. I live in Evansville, Indiana and I found out yesterday that I have ADHD - Combined type. Not too surprised though lol!

Severe weather is supposed to hit today...looks like I'm on call as a storm spotter ;)

jess_m
07-02-06, 12:16 PM
Hi I'm Jess (like Jessica, so I guess I should say I'm a girl LOL!), I'm new :) I'm 24, I was diagnosed as having ADHD (severe HypERactivity at time) when I was 17. My hubby has ADD, and I'm pregnant with our first child, so we'll see if he has it too! Oh, I'm from Greenwood/Indy

I hope the other Hoosiers are still around :) I love talking to others with similar experiences!

zero97
07-28-06, 12:27 AM
Daniel, Fort Wayne, and I was diagnosed with ADD in February.
I am 26 years old, married, working FT and school FT.

rascal777
10-06-06, 04:24 PM
Hi Daniel and Jess!

I am a 28 year old female living in South Bend. Congrats Jess on the new one to come! I have three (I started kinda young)...ages 10-6 and almost 5. I too work full-time and am still trudging my way through college. What's ur major Dan?

Nice to meet ya both. :p

hoosierscott
02-18-08, 11:36 PM
Scott from Mishawaka. Have not been diagnosed, know that I have it, but wondering about expense, process, getting a doctor, etc.

Lynx777
04-28-08, 10:42 AM
Hi All,

Neal, from Elkhart, IN
Diagnosed a few years ago. (I'm not good with dates and time frames.)

Leigha01
05-27-08, 05:44 PM
30 year old single mother, looking for coaching program

IhasAnExcuse
11-17-08, 02:38 AM
Female
From Central Indiana
Pretty certain I am ADD but seeing a doc Thursday to find out.
I am married w/ no children and I work in law enforcement (which may be driving me bat crazy) lol
Part time student.
Avid scuba diver who last year started to have mild panic attacks in the water.

PIMPALERO2003
01-03-09, 01:55 PM
Zach
Evansville IN
and have severe adhd and a gimp right now

kattsqueen
03-17-09, 08:48 PM
Hello all! My name is karen i am53 years young and was diagnosed 10 years ago with add at the bowen center in huntington indiana. I was given a new lease on life with adderal 3 times a day! Then due to hypertesion problems I had my script with drawn and have not persued it again. my brain fog lifted. my depression and my anxiety was greatly reduced. i believe it is time to persue my options again!

so nice to meet you all!

heroscreamer
07-20-09, 11:16 AM
Hello everyone I am from Richmond, IN pop.44,000(countywide) right on the IN/OH border heading east on I-70. Diagnosed in May 09' with ADD. Genetics I suppose, seems alot of my family has been diagnosed as well.
Anywho, look to chat with alot of you in hopes I control this beast of burden to make me ME again.:o

rossragsdale
07-20-09, 01:01 PM
Going to college in Indiana. Go Purdue!!!

secretADDmirer
11-24-09, 09:52 AM
I am 41 years old (almost), originally from smalltown in northern Indiana, and now live in Columbus, Indiana. Was first diagnosed with ADD 1 year ago, but was very skeptical of diagnosis and didn't pursue treatment for very long. Needless to say, things deteriorated and have now been thoroughly tested by neuropsych and got official diagnosis of ADHD yesterday (not necessary, I know, but that's what I needed to believe diagnosis). Am on Adderall IR 30 mg twice/day and will be starting therapy very soon.

AdverageJoe
08-27-11, 08:20 AM
Old Thread but:

Name: Joe
Relationship to AD/HD: Card carrying member. Established in 1988... LLC, FDIC

Spend most of the time since trying to ignore that I have issues. Very limited success.

upworkhometvbed
02-27-13, 01:42 AM
VERY old thread, but...

I'm Seth, 23, currently living in Bloomington, Indiana.

Attending Ivy Tech for nursing. Probably not going to make it. Is it OK to laugh at that...?

Disagnosed when I was around 8 with severe ADHD-PI and was later diagnosed with depression.

Currently: Adderall IR 10 mg 3x a day + Wellbutrin XL 300mg

Hopefully this'll revive the thread so we can find some new Hoosiers on the boards. :grouphug: But, you know, probably not.