View Full Version : Roll Call - New Mexico Attention Deficit Disorder

Tara
12-20-03, 07:00 PM
This is a roll call for members living in New Mexico . Please give a brief intro.

Name

Mundy
12-29-03, 12:03 PM
I am a single mom with ADD. I have two boys, 11 & 12. My 11 yr old has ADHD and my 12 yr old has ADD, ODD, IED and Bi-polar. We are in ABQ, far from any family or friends.

Gidget
04-10-04, 11:12 PM
Just saw this. I have three kids, 9,2 and 4 months. 9year old is the adhd person. I live in Tucumcari.

Ginger

apcpapergirl
06-25-04, 09:18 AM
I live in Albuquerque, NM with Twisteddragon, his 2 sons & my son from previous marriage.
I am employed at the Albuquerque Publishing Company.

Gidget... Tucumcari is part of my territory.

apcpapergirl
06-25-04, 09:19 AM
Mundy.... I too reside in Albuq. and am far away from all of my family.
Hugsssss

because9999
07-21-04, 04:05 AM
Glad to see I'm not the only ADDer in the state. No wife, no kids, always felt that I had to get the piles taken care of before I leapt into marraige and family. Oops. Worked for Santa Fe Natural Tobacco for 5 1/2 years before I burned out and was asked to leave (and was soon-after diagnosed). I just wrote a short novella in the new members section, which I won't bore you with here. Feel free to read under "Bruce in Santa Fe".

Bruce in Santa Fe

LisaT
09-27-04, 02:43 PM
My son and husband have ADD, and my daughter and my husband have BP. We were really lucky to get a good doctor in Santa Fe for my daughter, but went through a lot of bother trying to find out if our son was really ADD or not a few years ago. Doctors just didn't want to deal with it. Finally we asked for a trial of dexedrine from the pediatrician, who said something like "I always thought he was ADD." The trial really seemed to help the boy tremendously at school. He stopped falling apart and started a long uphill climb to actually being able to complete his assignments and keep track of his stuff. It seems awful hard to find doctors who have a clue about ADD around here.

dani the mani
04-28-05, 02:57 PM
I'm Danielle, I live in rio Rancho and but i go to school in the south valley of albuquerque. I have ADHD since 2nd grade so i never had any 'real' friends. I suspect my mom has ADD to but she is ignorant.

NightRoseNM
06-02-05, 02:27 AM
Hi Im Jennifer and I posted in the newbie section. I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I am a married stay at home mom of 6. I have two children who have ADHD and now we are working on getting me a diagnosis of ADD...which has been long due! I am extreemly confused right now and I guess Im having some problems dealing with the fact that this is why my life has been a mess and why didnt someone do something when I was a child. Anyways nice to know there are others in NM who share this with me.

Jennifer

tscsantafe
11-29-07, 01:40 PM
Hello,
This list doesn't seem especially active but I thought I'd say hello anyway. I live in Santa Fe with my family. Was diagnosed ADHD two years ago as an adult. It seems to explain a great deal although I am what you might regard as a skeptic about ADHD, at least with regard to myself. That said, I am a textbook case!
T

meadd823
12-08-07, 07:14 AM
Some times members will come to this area to see who else here is from their area sense many of our "location" answers in our personal profile say any thing but where we are from but many will post down here under their state or country - so it is slow but does serve a function

Parterxred
07-18-13, 03:20 PM
Present!