View Full Version : Let's get this forum going!!!!

lilyfrog60
01-12-07, 10:31 PM
Hi! I'm your new moderator for the Colorado Regional Forum. Let me start by telling you a little about myself:

I live in the Springs with my husband and 15mo old son. I have lived here pretty much all my life except for a few years in Fort Collins and Greeley, which I spent partying and skipping classes instead of studying. I am pretty much brand new to ADD/ADHD having only been diagnosed late December 2006. I went to a psychologist in hopes of working out some of my issues in counseling only to have her discover it's ADD! I had no idea, it had never even crossed my mind. I have been dealing with a rollercoaster of emotions and currently trying to find a medication that will work for me. So, I will not have "answers", but I am more than willing to listen to your concerns, rants, victories, or anything else and maybe we can all help each other learn to live successfully with ADD (if anyone has any tips, please let me know!!!).

I do have to say I am a little dissapointed at the lack of activity here in this forum. I think the most recent post besides my orginal introduction in the Roll Call thread is from August of 06. I am hoping to make this a comfortable place for people to converse and find out about relevant happenings around the state. Please know that if you post, you will not be ignored! I will be keeping a close eye. I wish you a warm welcome to the Colorado Regional Forum, hope to hear from my "neighbors" soon!

lilyfrog60
01-14-07, 01:41 AM
Edit: I used the wrong title...I am not a moderator but a forum guide. Didn't want anyone thinking I was getting a big head!!

EYEFORGOT
01-14-07, 02:47 AM
We knew what you meant, it's cool.

Hope you find some more neighbors soon. :)

firstdesserts
01-14-09, 09:46 PM
Yeah! -- Which way did we go?!