View Full Version : Share your thoughts

kylevee
02-07-07, 12:24 AM
Hello guys (and girls), my name is Kyle (Edited out name) and I'm studying journalism way up in Ontario, Canada. Right now we have sort of a weekly paper that we got to write for and this week I ended up being assigned a story about ADHD affecting schoolwork. As usual the editors want quotes and I couldn't think of anyone better than those who have experienced it first hand.

So if you're willing to share, I'd love to hear about your experiences in school. Just write whatever you feel, maybe how you deal with problems, what problems arise, anything really. Just be sure to include your full name (though I have no way of knowing if it's fake) for quoting purposes.
(edit added by livinginchaos)*** for privacy, please provide only first name or a fake name. Thank you!

Thanks for your time guys.

lars
02-07-07, 01:27 AM
Hey Kyle, and welcome to the forum.

My experience in school was that before I was medicated I made almost straight F's in high school. However now that I am in college (for the second time) and am properly medicated, I am on the Dean's list, and hoping to make it into medical school next year.

Concerning quoting my real name, that would be Harland Sanders. ;)

livinginchaos
02-07-07, 12:30 PM
Kyle,

Please contact admin, Andrew, to obtain permission in order to collect information.

Thank you!

Courtney