View Full Version : Soooo SIlly. LOL

xyser
02-17-07, 12:47 AM
add Is fUN. but sometimes it's annoying. I just get bored, but not really bored when kissing. My mind wonnnnders for sure, lol. any ideas how to get passed that/just get used to it(im guessing i will)? it's not like i don't like kissing/not in the "mood"/wrong place...i just look/think a lot. sometimes i just turn off the lights, which is funny imo but then i can't look at things..but then i start to dream..er day dream still? oh haha. fun times

MS0178
02-17-07, 12:52 AM
Yeah, and what about post-coital pillow talk? Us poor men with ADD get accused of soo many things that are unfair. LOL

xyser
02-17-07, 01:29 AM
LOL. yeah. I laughed at my friend when i tried to explain it. oh wow. it's such a silly thing, but idk. i don't want to take like "breaks" every 5 mins, u know? it's even harder when the girl can go longer at kissing then you..haa

Crazy~Feet
02-17-07, 02:43 AM
Y'all better ask my BDH about that, since I am the one with the more severe case of ADHD...it works both ways, fellas!

dormammau2008
02-18-07, 02:19 PM
DEPS WHO IAM KISSING.... MY MIND ALLWAYS WOUNDERS IN ALL THINGS....BUT IN THE END I TAKE SOME THEM QUITER TIMES...WHEN I CAN GET THEM

DORM....BDH??? WHATS THAT CRAZY FEET HUN???

SMILES

lunaslobo
02-20-07, 09:26 PM
mind wondering when kissing?:rolleyes: hmmm never noticed before. will have to pay better attention next time im kissing, but if I do that and not really paying attention to the kiss would this be an exmple of letting my mind wonder while kissing, but then if i dont think about it how will i find out..... hmmm really boggles the mind.:faint:

Mrjello
02-22-07, 11:06 PM
honestly i think my adhd is what makes me a good kisser lol if i thought about it half as much as i prob should i would screw up haha

crazycat1990
04-22-09, 04:28 PM
LOL I know exactly what you mean!

When me and my bf are kissing I'll be like "this is nice" then be like "Ok...hmm...had enough now!" and I feel awful! I don''t actually say that to him...well, not ALL the time :D but he does go a bit over the top sometimes.

When we, erm, get "intimate" often look around the room or out the window :o