View Full Version : that's dumb

xyser
02-21-07, 04:26 PM
umm wow! i clicked sumit new thread, but it's not there! so blah! im not writting that over again, but ya. hi :] i'm matt, 17, add - but knew i had something wrong like in freshman year, lives in oregon, that's me.

livinginchaos
02-24-07, 12:03 AM
welcome to ADDF, Matt!!

it's nice to meet you! Tell us a bit more about yourself. . .

are you inattentive or hyperactive or combo?

Courtney

xyser
02-24-07, 03:07 AM
uhh i think the inattentive describes me the most..i'm hyper..but not like some of my adhd friends, lol. the doctor was like, yeah he's adhd inattentive....i know when i was like i was freaking crazy and hyper. funny thing is, i never was aware of my add-ish stuff before freshman year in hs...idk. i thought i was "normal," and i am..but just special LOL. while going though ele/middle school i struggled with LDs - not sure if dex - but LD for sure. i had like those spcial education classes(muahah 30 mins from class everyday!) and a bunch of junk LOL. like, my eyes could focus?? it's called "lazy-eye" for short..forgot the big name. it was like seeing double and not correctable by glasses..hmm..speech problems also...i look back and i struggled <b> a lot</b> and find it funny. i couldn't write what i wanted to say, i couldn't do a lot of stuff..reading was a problem and somewhat still is. i've learn japanese since 1st grade in school...while that's great and all :). idk...i came here and was like WoW ppl have so many more problems then me...i guess i'm luckY? idk. life could be much worse, u know? i owe a huge part of my life to computers........msword for sure. i didn't know how to spell....omg like for my life. i'd type a word and then it'd be underlined with red..and i'd type the same word again, but differenlty...and it was red..finally i just memoriezed words(i don't get the whole I before E junk.) idk. i'm just glad that im going up in the computer age...so much to talk about but i don't feel like rambaling around...haha.

:D

xyser
02-24-07, 03:09 AM
hmmmhh thankss for asking to tell about myself more..hmmm i feel that like everyone here coould write many books about themselfs and how they've struggled but it's also fun to look back...well sometimes.

livinginchaos
02-25-07, 02:44 PM
thanks for writing more!

what kind of music & movies do you like?

Courtney

auntchris
02-25-07, 04:23 PM
Matt, what are you favorite subjects?

Do you like to play computer games, I love the game FATE...

xyser
02-27-07, 02:00 AM
random questions?? woot. i like all music, and only "add" friendly movies, lol. i can't stand long plot movies but they're really good. i love vidoe games...been playing since like i was a little kid. i'm planing to become a programmer/somethign to do with vidoe games when i get older...errr. right now math is my fav, but i somewhat struggle in it...chem is really really fun, but it's hard and i suck at labs. you see, my hands shake/tremor understrees/using small objects. and lol i skip instructions since i don't pay full attetnion.. anyways
gtg

netsavy006
03-01-07, 10:18 AM
umm wow! i clicked sumit new thread, but it's not there! so blah! im not writting that over again, but ya. hi :] i'm matt, 17, add - but knew i had something wrong like in freshman year, lives in oregon, that's me.

Welcome to the forums xyser. May you find a nice and happy home here. I didn't get my dx till 15 so I understand what it's like to feel different and not have a reason as to why.