View Full Version : Mixed state hell...

Matt S.
02-23-07, 06:20 PM
I am blessed enough to have had an eczema fit on my legs and had to "Penny, Penny the sky is falling" it right to the doctor's office and go off Lamictal in case it was the dreaded 'rash' that you hear so much about and I had to D/C it temporarily as a result and of course the lower level of Dexedrine turned into no Dexedrine... Lucky for me I had one of my rage spells and dumped all of my meds out... right in the toilet. I am just filled with rage and I will stay this way until Monday when I get the Dexedrine script but my thoughts aren't just racing but they are violent and dark. Got a sample pack of Lamictal today to titrate again. I have that "black hole eating me from the inside out feeling too. I will probably get flippant on the site if I get on this weekend (got a laptop so it's wi-fi)... Can I get an "accomodation"? maybe if it isn't too bad to not be booted from the site past Monday. I can't help it when I get this way and I will try to keep perspective if I log on. I don't go up and down I just get like this. I havent slept since yesterday either. I was getting the 'psycho daydreams', it isn't SSRI delusions of Grandeur stuff just daydreams of nuclear holocausts that kind of stuff.
25 mg of lamictal in the titration going up... right to 150 till it cools off was at 100 mg and stopped immediately so it'll be a month to regulate the moodier aspect but my impulses are wild

I hope all members are aware that I am all mouth and I hope the moderators will be reasonable to boot me for a week... a suspension maybe.
thanks

Crazy~Feet
02-23-07, 06:44 PM
I promise to be understanding mspen :) bipolar can be a rough ride no matter what form it takes!

Scattered
02-23-07, 08:14 PM
I hope things are better soon --I'm sorry about the rash and medication troubles. The dark place sound pretty miserable.

Take gentle care,
Scattered

Matt S.
02-24-07, 12:34 PM
It's improved a bit, just disorganized and scattered today, loud and mouthy too, but I am softer in mood, it's been a few days since i have been back on lamictal... I have a cold now too. I can say that the cold takes precedent for a few days

justhope
02-24-07, 12:49 PM
Welcome back from the "dark' side. Been there and done that.

netsavy006
02-24-07, 01:09 PM
Feel better soon...

Matt S.
11-26-07, 04:00 PM
Today has been the day from hell, I am just in this mood and I figured I would bring up an old post because I guess it could be "mixed state-esque"

I woke up miserable.

I have been miserable and agitated all day and the only atypical part of this is the fact that I slept well.

I guess I may or may not be cyclic, and I earned this little 5 post thread so I figured I would put six since more people will reply to it now that i am not as much as an ******* as I was when I posted it the first time.

Spongedaddy
11-26-07, 05:19 PM
Hey, I am real sorry to hear you are suffering. Is there anything that helped triger it? If so is there any way to put space between the trigger and yourself?

I hope things improve for you.

Today has been the day from hell, I am just in this mood and I figured I would bring up an old post because I guess it could be "mixed state-esque"

I woke up miserable.

I have been miserable and agitated all day and the only atypical part of this is the fact that I slept well.

I guess I may or may not be cyclic, and I earned this little 5 post thread so I figured I would put six since more people will reply to it now that i am not as much as an ******* as I was when I posted it the first time.

Matt S.
11-26-07, 05:36 PM
thanks spongedaddy and I am glad you are back...

Matt S.
11-26-07, 10:03 PM
It's official just a rotten day that's all.

QueensU_girl
11-26-07, 11:08 PM
Some bipolar meds can cause rashes.

I am not bipolar, but was on TEGRETOL for something (neuralgia) and got itching and a rash all over. =:O

I remember one guy on Lithium who had silvery patches (like psoriasis?) on his elbows and knees really bad. (Lithium *is* a shiny metal. Maybe he was excreting it out thru his skin!)

Matt S.
11-26-07, 11:21 PM
Yeah QueensU Girl, that original post was like 10 months old I revived the thread because of my initial bad day

Spongedaddy
11-27-07, 07:12 PM
Hey, how are you doing today?

Matt S.
11-27-07, 07:16 PM
A little better kinda up but better, how are you?

In a T-Shirt swimming???

I ask that out of jealousy

Matt S.
11-27-07, 07:24 PM
I love my old-school threads.

EYEFORGOT
11-28-07, 12:46 PM
We must be on the same rollercoaster. Whee.

Matt S.
11-28-07, 01:12 PM
oh yeah I am in a giddy mood today, slept 4 hours last night, I think I totalled 250 posts already today. I am on Lamictal so it doesn't go much further up than this but it can be bad when it is nasty like it was the other day