View Full Version : anyone awake

jacinta
03-06-07, 10:00 AM
Hey its only 1 am here, where is everybody?

jacinta
03-06-07, 10:10 AM
I know you're out there

I don't know how long I can keep up this talking to myself but I'll give it a spin

jacinta
03-06-07, 10:14 AM
Where I live I have to get a second opinion from another psych if I want to keep getting dex. Is it like this in other places?

HardyHar
03-06-07, 10:17 AM
Good morning, Jacinta!! I've been up since 5:30 AM Central Standard time. It is probably around Midnight where you are. It may even be Wednesday all ready. Anyway, the rest of the world is starting to wake up. You Australians are just ahead of the rest of us!!

Crazy~Feet
03-06-07, 10:37 AM
I am quite often awake Jacinta, but it just so happens that I am ill this week :) maybe I will catch you in chat another time.

jacinta
03-06-07, 10:59 AM
no, wait..

jacinta
03-06-07, 10:59 AM
where is the bleeding edge?

Crazy~Feet
03-06-07, 11:03 AM
where is the bleeding edge?If you ever find it? You will find me there ;). Its a state of mind that I tend to exist in.

jacinta
03-06-07, 11:07 AM
any way going back to getting this 2nd opinion, i went to see the new doc yesterday and of course my doc had sent him a letter. My doc tells the new doc that my dsm iv score for ADD was so high it catapulted me into the Guinness book of records. Now I don't know if this is something to be proud of or not.

jacinta
03-06-07, 11:08 AM
iS IT LIKE RAZORS EDGE?

Crazy~Feet
03-06-07, 11:09 AM
any way going back to getting this 2nd opinion, i went to see the new doc yesterday and of course my doc had sent him a letter. My doc tells the new doc that my dsm iv score for ADD was so high it catapulted me into the Guinness book of records. Now I don't know if this is something to be proud of or not.Mine were really high too. I just take it for what its worth. So I have a really severe case of ADHD...and I treat it as such. Tough luck if anybody else does not like that ya know? Its my life and its your life too!

jacinta
03-06-07, 11:09 AM
Hey, I'm sorry ur sick,,just sign off whenever. It was really cool to have a live chat at last!

Crazy~Feet
03-06-07, 11:10 AM
iS IT LIKE RAZORS EDGE?I'd have to say yes :D for me its a lot like that.

Crazy~Feet
03-06-07, 11:11 AM
Hey, I'm sorry ur sick,,just sign off whenever. It was really cool to have a live chat at last!Thanks! I am glad somebody cares if I am sick, my family seems to think I am in some way immortal, impervious to germs and also the household NT!

I am either one incredible person or my family suffers from serious delusions...:D

jacinta
03-06-07, 11:11 AM
mmm.. I guess with over 6000 posts since May last year you don't sleep much either.

jacinta
03-06-07, 11:14 AM
probably all of those things..

jacinta
03-06-07, 11:17 AM
Theres an Oz song called razors edge sung by an indigenous band called goanna. It goes 'living on razors edge, trying to catch the sun.' I think a lot of my life has been like that..I'm not complaining..its been a hell of a trip..

Crazy~Feet
03-06-07, 11:18 AM
mmm.. I guess with over 6000 posts since May last year you don't sleep much either.;) well I liked to play the games a lot at one time. And many of my posts are in my creative and journaling threads, but you are correct. I do have a high post count for my time here at ADDF. I once was told by staff that I reached 2000 legitimate posts faster than anybody had ever done it. I wonder if I ought to be proud of that?

Crazy~Feet
03-06-07, 11:20 AM
Theres an Oz song called razors edge sung by an indigenous band called goanna. It goes 'living on razors edge, trying to catch the sun.' I think a lot of my life has been like that..I'm not complaining..its been a hell of a trip..Sounds like a song that I'd probably like :) and I do know what a goanna is too. Interesting name for a band! Probably makes a great tattoo for a band member.

jacinta
03-06-07, 11:22 AM
well, if your living on the bleeding edge..it could have been your salvation..

jacinta
03-06-07, 11:26 AM
Hey,I'm going to go and try (again)to get to sleep, hope you feel better soon. great talking - it makes cyberspace more tangible.

Crazy~Feet
03-06-07, 11:29 AM
well, if your living on the bleeding edge..it could have been your salvation..I would have to agree with that! I cannot imagine having lead any life other than my own. I think I do very well, all things considered (and there sure are a LOT of thingsd to consider!).

Crazy~Feet
03-06-07, 11:30 AM
Hey,I'm going to go and try (again)to get to sleep, hope you feel better soon. great talking - it makes cyberspace more tangible.Thanks! I hope you rest well, I know how hard it can be to get a simple night's rest sometimes. Its got to be hard being in a different time zone from so many other members.

dormammau2008
03-06-07, 02:24 PM
awwww crazy feet get well soon an i would chat but i can never get into chat on here for someresons

but if you like to chat on yahoo you know were iam

hugs c f x

dormy

Crazy~Feet
03-06-07, 02:28 PM
awwww crazy feet get well soon an i would chat but i can never get into chat on here for someresons

but if you like to chat on yahoo you know were iam

hugs c f x

dormyThanks mate! Its just a little bug we have going around here. I am almost always on Yahoo just invisible. Ya gotta try me is all!

dormammau2008
03-06-07, 03:16 PM
send an hello on yahoo c f or the name your e under pls well hope you get well soon hugsssss

dormy bb

jacinta
03-07-07, 12:14 AM
Its hard being in a different time zone from other members and also being in a different waking zone from everyone here....so end up talking to myself in live chat..mmm..something not quite right around here...again, thanx for chat.

Crazy~Feet
03-07-07, 12:15 AM
You are very welcome Jacinta. I have had my lonesome nights in the chatroom too, ya know?

jacinta
03-08-07, 09:57 AM
I once had a partner who had 'manic depression' as it was called back then. whilst he was an extremely intelligent, sensitive and gentle soul things became a bit unpredictable when he went off his meds. For example, he was looking after the kids once while I went down to the corner shop..when I got home they were all having a water balloon fight...in the house!..none of them could understand my annoyance..the kids thought it was xmas and bf had no idea of the inappropriateness of the situation. I could never get angry with him but neither could I sustain a relationship with him due to the severity of his illness. However, I have always been extremely sensitive to the challenges faced by those with bi-polar. He ,tragically, committed suicide a few years after we split. This world was never meant for one as beautiful as him.

jacinta
03-08-07, 10:00 AM
Hoping this will work!

www.stolaf.edu/people/giannini/flashanimat/transport/osmosis.swf (http://www.stolaf.edu/people/giannini/flashanimat/transport/osmosis.swf)

Crazy~Feet
03-08-07, 10:08 AM
I once had a partner who had 'manic depression' as it was called back then. whilst he was an extremely intelligent, sensitive and gentle soul things became a bit unpredictable when he went off his meds. For example, he was looking after the kids once while I went down to the corner shop..when I got home they were all having a water balloon fight...in the house!..none of them could understand my annoyance..the kids thought it was xmas and bf had no idea of the inappropriateness of the situation. I could never get angry with him but neither could I sustain a relationship with him due to the severity of his illness. However, I have always been extremely sensitive to the challenges faced by those with bi-polar. He ,tragically, committed suicide a few years after we split. This world was never meant for one as beautiful as him.Thanks for sharing that Jacinda :) you do know I am bipolar too, right?

jacinta
03-08-07, 10:16 AM
yeah..thats y I shared dude..

Crazy~Feet
03-08-07, 10:17 AM
Stories like that remind me of why I campaign so hard here at ADDF for people with bipolar to turn away from the alluring charms of mania and get medicated.

jacinta
03-08-07, 10:19 AM
If only it could be turned on at will-ie when you needed to get the housework done..and it would become a national asset!

Crazy~Feet
03-08-07, 10:23 AM
That is some people's argument against medicating themselves. I have to admit I sure wish I could have kept a small degree of the hypomania and just got rid of the depression but it does not work that way! :( When I think of how much I used to get done and still have energy to burn I have to wonder some days. Then I look at my family and remember how irritable and hostile I was then too....

jacinta
03-08-07, 10:37 AM
BP is probably one of the most challenging things to deal with. I mean I don't mind a bit of a mood swing because I don't know how you can appreciate the good if you haven't had some bad. But the extremes of BP are scary esp. for loved ones. And the pain of watching someone you care about deteriorate into mania or depression at those extremes is not fun. Plus the person with BP is obviously distressed at not being able to find that 'balance' and feeling as if they don't fit in. The world really can be alienating for some.

Crazy~Feet
03-08-07, 10:40 AM
Ya know what J? We could have used that post a while ago in another thread, where I was saying essentially the same thing. Perhaps it did not carry much weight coming from me though, since I am on the inside looking out and can only imagine how my family feels, or just take their words for it. Coming from a partner like that might hit a lot harder than for it to come from another bipolar who is now medicated.

jacinta
03-08-07, 11:21 AM
At least people like us know there is a bleeding edge...I'd hate to be ignorant. catchya later.

jacinta
03-10-07, 06:02 AM
Yea but its all good, Jacinta. I love anime and its nice to find out that my little buddy Vhan is an Otaku too :). That was a terribly interesting discussion IMO.

mmm..was I being :rolleyes: oversensitive or :D imaginative - I'd be interested to know which. I wonder if this had anything to do with my latest experience of seeing something last night before it happened..only about 6 weeks after the last similar experience..frequency modulation..i'm tuning in..

ps Im a word wizard -now I'm questioning ur 'terribly interesting'.

Crazy~Feet
03-10-07, 11:17 AM
Round here 'terribly interesting' is a good thing. :) it really was very interesting to exchange a few anime comments with Vhan and I made some more anime comments to him later on in another thread too.

My usertitle does say that I go off-topic easily after all. ;)

Vhan
03-10-07, 02:48 PM
(takes the anime air freshiners off of his desktop)

*mutters to himself*...man I should be carefull were I put these things :rolleyes: :p *mumble*

jacinta
03-11-07, 08:41 AM
#$%^#..i cant even post in another thread..vhan finds it..

..anime = ?? = air freshener??

Where do I buy it?

Vhan
03-11-07, 12:16 PM
O, sorry jacinta, didn't mean to carry the conversaton in the nore "off topic" direction :p

jacinta
03-18-07, 09:55 AM
vhan, its Ok, I like off topic!

cwbyjohnson
03-19-07, 04:44 AM
I have Bipolar and it expresses itself in rage. Since taking depakote and abilify it's under control though.

jacinta
03-22-07, 08:30 AM
I suffer from insomnia. Have you ever had restless legs? Sometimes the insomnia is like having restless legs all over including in your head. My bf says i'm a can of worms. With insomnia I feel like its climbing a mountain that you never get to the top of, or a an itch that is nearly always there..you might get a bit of sleep but then it starts all over again. It inevitably leads to depresssion and frustration but depression is not the illness- its a by product of the insomnia.

wensday
03-22-07, 09:01 AM
hello jacinta...are you still awake?

acceptance
04-22-07, 03:48 AM
Hey, I'm sorry ur sick,,just sign off whenever. It was really cool to have a live chat at last!Hi J, acceptance here,I'm new,nocternal most nites,a.d.h.d. adult and live downunder aswell,would love to talk to real people too with this headcraze,its gonna take me a while to get to a live chat,course as it is i'm hopeless at reading roadmaps:( Hope to catchup soon.:)

acceptance
04-23-07, 03:23 AM
:rolleyes: yeah,i've the same prob with my right leg,eversince i can remember,..its like a continual strain pain,that keeps you awake.........:eyebrow: and every other noise that promotes the sleepless nights:( .Cant say i love to go to sleep,but if i dont take my medication consistantly i'm doomed.:eek:

acceptance
04-25-07, 06:01 AM
Ozland here,its only 7.40p.m. which reminds me i'd better take my meds'.

Wind
04-28-07, 03:09 AM
3:09AM here, I've had a night time sleep sched for awhile, I Sleep until 1-2PM or so and stay up till near 6AM

acceptance
04-28-07, 08:10 AM
my post related to )_""where are the real people to talk to"",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hey Jacinta Where Do You GET OFF!raderaraderaradera

qinkin
05-03-07, 04:06 AM
give a time, and then a place.

~~~ peace

acceptance
05-08-07, 05:17 AM
just to say..............sorry,..................had an explosive time but i dont expect respect,but i do go off.