View Full Version : The ONE thing I have cleaned today is. . . .

Pages : [1] 2

meadd823
03-14-07, 06:54 AM
Okay we have every thing here but a success thread going.

If you cleaned one thing today lets hear about it.

Please do not misunderstand I do not mean a room or a house I really mean the one I have cleaned today. Naturally if you have cleaned more by all means do share.

So if you wiped off a counter, emptied one trash can, picked up one article of clothing it counts.

I guess I am proud of my self as I finally hung about six pictures today. My computer room looks more like a room instead of an over sized storage shed.

Yesterday I finally got my peg board off the floor by my computer desk and hung it on the wall about a meter an a half above where it was on the floor. . . I saw no sense in making it too complicated to find. :p

justhope
03-14-07, 08:45 AM
I cleaned off the ironing board, that had all my other clothes on it, so I could iron this morning? (do I get points for cleaning and ironing?) :eyebrow:

I cleaned off my shoes when I got into work today? Mud everywhere..price we pay for the snow melting :D

I cleaned out one basket on my desk? ( I have 5 more to go?)

Miriam
03-14-07, 08:54 AM
Sinkful of dishes...

...and I shall never get a house without a dishwasher again.

:)

Sargon
03-14-07, 11:16 AM
Took out the dirty diapers this morning!

kinddog
03-14-07, 02:41 PM
I'm still thinking about what I'm going to clean.....but I'm definately, definately going to clean something.....I just don't know what yet.....so I thought I'd have a quick look on the internet :p ....whilst I'm thinking about it :D

Desert Dweller
03-14-07, 02:55 PM
I disinfected my desk (picked of the papers wiped the desk and then put the papers back down) and phone at work.

Papers still everywhere but no germs!:D

minn306
03-14-07, 03:02 PM
What an awesome thread Tammy..............LOVE it!!

I have done 2 loads of laundry today AND unloaded/loaded dishwasher

Can I take a nap now??? lol

fasttalkingmom
03-14-07, 06:15 PM
shook out the inch of sand on my car mats today !!!!

Princessc
03-14-07, 07:50 PM
Well this was one of my better cleaning days... My 10 year old twin girls were home from school today but I got alot of cleaning done today... 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed, aired out the blankets, and cleaned the kitchen and the dishes...

Wow I have even impressed myself.... Do I get a prize??

LOL...

cloud1
03-14-07, 08:22 PM
....umm.......I KNOW! I cleaned my baby's face after she had her bottle.

spacedout
03-14-07, 08:46 PM
I took out the trash, made my bed (an almost daily accomplishment lately:) and threw out a bunch of random brochures and junk mail.

still not feeling so hot, but at least I did something I guess.

meadd823
03-14-07, 09:30 PM
I cleaned off the ironing board, that had all my other clothes on it, so I could iron this morning? (do I get points for cleaning and ironing?)

but of coarse. . . that is two things?

I cleaned off my shoes when I got into work today? Mud everywhere..price we pay for the snow melting

I must know then how did you northerners manage to make mud all the way to Texas.? We have mud tooooooo.

Sinkful of dishes...

...and I shall never get a house without a dishwasher again.

This house has one and they are sure nice. . . . .this is the first place I have lived in for years that had a built in dish washer so I do not blame you for this not new years "resolution".

Took out the dirty diapers this morning!

Oh yea double points for that smelly job. . . . .triple if you have sensory issues {and who doesn’t when it comes to used diapers}

I have done 2 loads of laundry today AND unloaded/loaded dishwasher

Can I take a nap now??? lol

Man I got my dishwasher loaded and turned on . . . . . . .dish soap????? Hmmmm I am not sure if I did that part.

napping is such a good idea. . .maybe I will rememebr weather or not I added dish soap when I wake up {better yet forgot I even need to worry about it}

Well this was one of my better cleaning days... My 10 year old twin girls were home from school today but I got alot of cleaning done today... 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed, aired out the blankets, and cleaned the kitchen and the dishes...

Wow I have even impressed myself.... Do I get a prize??

Man I am tired just reading this amount of work . . .. . :faint:

Prize sure you can clean my house for free. – :p !
Sorry the ADD made me do it. :o

umm.......I KNOW! I cleaned my baby's face after she had her bottle.

All right way to go . . .babies are messy creatures I was a amazed at how much harder house work got when we added one tiny baby. . . . baby 8 pounds baby laundry 16 pounds plus 4 pounds of dishes daily

I took out the trash, made my bed (an almost daily accomplishment lately and threw out a bunch of random brochures and junk mail.

still not feeling so hot, but at least I did something I guess.

Sorry you feel bad. Hope you get to feeling better. . . .take the rest of the day off. ;)

What did I clean . . . . . :confused:

I managed to suck mud and little pieces of ?????? {Ohio} off my floors today, and I made some homeless spiders all by my self. {okay me and the vacuum} I put away half the vacuum cleaner. . . . .. those attachments I am taking a break before I empty the vaccuum which is still sitting by the front door. :rolleyes:

Swede63
03-14-07, 10:35 PM
didn't actually clean anything yet . . . but I went out and bought a big filing folder to put all those papers and letters and "interesting stuff" that I can't throw away just yet because I really really want to read them. SO I am psyched to have a place to put it all and everyone will stop nagging me about my little piles:D

Mommy2Austin
03-17-07, 11:34 AM
I took a shower, shaved my legs, got dressed, put on makeup, ate breakfast and brushed my teeth in under an hour this morning....ok I know thats not actually cleaning, but that never happens! I now have a plan of attack for my house although it feels kind of overwhelming (lots to do and I'm here by my lonesome with DS) but I'm only going to do a few of the things that desperately need to get done (like the dishes) and then call it a day. No use overdoing it and ending up a jumbled ball of nerves over something that will still be there tomorrow :D

Does making a list really help? I like having lists, but I can't always follow them and then I end of frustrated. Any suggestions for some other way to do it?

Mommy2Austin
03-17-07, 02:09 PM
Ok so it is now noon and I have accomplished thus so far:

Dishes (even the nasty mashed potatoes that DH forgot to throw away eeewwww)
Wiped all the counters and appliances
Swept the kitchen floor
Washed the kitchen floor
Bagged up the trash to go out
Cleaned the bathroom (except the toilet and tub because I need cleaner!)
Gave Austin a Bath (yay clean baby!)

Things I would like to accomplish:
Clean off the table and computer desk
Clean out my car

I may just put the other three off until DH gets home tonight and spend sometime with DS :) Yeah I'll do that hehehe

auntchris
03-17-07, 02:29 PM
Gee how can I follow that.

I have clean the dishes.
My face.
I have cleaned the furniture in the bedroom.

justhope
03-17-07, 02:45 PM
Well despite the fact I have waited until the very very last minute to clean before about 3 kids beside my 4...invade my home for a b-day sleepover.....

I have cleaned,,,,my kitchen...including counters, microwave, and counters...and trash mopping....yipee

cat boxes :eek:

living room...dining room including the infamous computer desk..from hades...

the bathroom......and in about 10 minutes....ME....

yipee and after tonight...I can expect to do it all again :rolleyes:

Desert Dweller
03-17-07, 03:42 PM
so far I managed to switch the load of towels from the washer to the dryer that I forgot about last night. Fold and put away the stuff I had left in the dryer yesterday and even put a new load in the washer. Now if I can just remember to switch it when it is done :p

VisualImagery
03-17-07, 04:53 PM
Warning-this is not how I usually am, do not take a guilt trip, I am so behind I need about 2 months of days like this!

So far, 4 loads laundry-part is the handwoven strip rug parts I needed to prep for assembly-

Putting things away from moving out of my during the week apartment-DH unloaded the car-all my teacher stuff.

Yes, art/decor project-working on my area rug for my living room-have to measure and dye the fabric for the border. While that is stewing, I will use lightweight bonding and fuse the handwoven strips to the canvas backing and then add the border and machine stitch all when done-

Sorted old clothes of son-packing his crap in boxes to give him when he has room in his apartment.

Sorting and reworking storage of fabrics, weaving, and art supplies and the closet/shelving units they are stored in/on.

OK, I am on a roll, just need my house to function-no I am not a neat freak, I need to be able to walk through my rooms and find things after our basement flood disaster a year ago. We are still recovering from that-the whole basement had to be redone plus $4000 worth of plumbing that dug up the back yard and driveway!

I want to sew and create art-can't do that well until I get the basement functioning again. I need motivation and this is it! Once I get creative, I get messy! But then, neat never was fun!

Remember, I was raised by my Martha Stewart with OCD on speed, can do a photo shoot anytime in my house mother! I KNOW how to clean-the organizing just hurts my ADD brain after doing it too long. That is the hard part.

firedog
03-17-07, 05:03 PM
Ok I started cleaning up my yard, then i ended up cleaning up my bike, but I did clean up my yard, after my bike was clean.

Mommy2Austin
03-17-07, 07:48 PM
I'm hurting for all the stuff I did today. Thats the most I've done in 4 months. I'm totally drained and just wanna go to sleep :P Congrats for getting stuff done today ya'll!

VisualImagery
03-17-07, 07:51 PM
I am really tired now-but will sort more fabrics tonight!

gstien
03-17-07, 08:26 PM
MY wife cleaned 1 room, a sink full of dishes, and cooked dinner.
Okay dinner was velveta and rotel dip, but it's rare she does this much.
Why am I telling you this?
Because I'm usually the one cleaning, and cooking.
While she was doing this (after I regained consciousness), I cleaned the car inside and out, and cut down the clover in the backyard.
Usually I clean the whole house on Sat, plus both cars, plus the yard.
Whew, I'm still floored.
After telling her what a great job she did, maybe this is the beginning of something new. :D

justhope
03-18-07, 10:37 AM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/justhope_36/Funny%20Sayings/2467713_752558.gif

Ok this is too funny, I couldn't resist

So technically I can say I did SWEEP today....LOL

Mommy2Austin
03-19-07, 12:05 AM
Hahaha! I love that :D I'll have to use that on DH!

Lunacie
03-19-07, 05:52 PM
What a wonderful thread. I've been feeling like crap and haven't been keeping up with any of the cleaning, and feeling guilty about it of course. So now I can feel good about cleaning the cat box, taking out the trash and putting in a clean bag, and sweeping the living room floor. I've also done a couple of loads of laundry but have about 4 more to do, and the dishes are stacked a foot high - in two stacks! But, hey, they'll still be there tomorrow.

This morning I got one kiddo off on a road trip with her daddy and played Hunt for the Easter Eggs with the little one who was so disappointed about not getting to go along. So that's a good excuse for not getting more done, isn't it? :lol:

justhope
03-20-07, 12:15 AM
I actually ...did clean off my desk today, emptied in baskets, and cleaned out a bin full of paperwork...I was hiding under my desk, that should have gone in the shredder....:eek:

And I came home...and did the dishes ...OMG...is it a full moon???

(howl)

meadd823
03-22-07, 07:49 PM
Hmmmm I have cleaned my teeth. . . . .I am fixing to let the dog out so she can "go clean". . . .not one of my more energetic days. Cloudy days make me feel sleepy some times but hey I have clean teeth.

justhope
03-27-07, 08:34 PM
I cleaned out the 100 emails in my inbox at work? Been sitting there since I was out last week. I picked up the trash that got knocked out of the bag of trash waiting by the door for one of these ADD people in my house to take out..Sorry not me..that's a boy chore :eek:

meadd823
03-27-07, 10:15 PM
I vacuumed the house, did a load of dishes, a load of clothes, found the top of my computer desk. . . .ambitious day for me.

justhope
03-27-07, 11:21 PM
Wow that is an ambitious day! If you have the energy left can you come here?

Crybaby1898
03-28-07, 12:17 AM
the one thing i have cleaned today my living room. but the hamster cage is next.

dervish
03-28-07, 12:44 AM
i cleaned a whole sink full of dishes today also. even a couple of pans from last night and put away the half a sack of groceries that never got put away from last night. but the most amazing part of all this is that i did it in half an hour. my wife comes home at the end of that half hour and if i did not finish well i dont even want to think about that.

meadd823
04-15-07, 02:30 AM
I vacuumed the floor, and finally put away the cloths I took off the line two days ago. My computer desk is a mess again where does all this junk come from?

meadd823
04-15-07, 02:31 AM
Oh yea I cleaned the cat box - it smells much better in here now.

Irish Mermaid
04-17-07, 05:44 PM
I put away the sink full of clean dishes from last night before I left for work this morning. (So that's yesterday's and today's!) : )

EYEFORGOT
04-17-07, 08:09 PM
put dishes from dishwaser away...(the dirty dishes are still in the stink)
sorting laundry...(not hung anything up)
grocery shopping done (haven't cooked)

but half is better than none, right!?

spacedout
04-18-07, 01:39 AM
i did some laundry (two loads, still not folded), made my bed, and got rid of the biggest scariest pile of paper in my apartment (yay!).

galend
04-22-07, 02:49 AM
I took out the garbage that my partner asked me to take out yesterday!

meadd823
04-22-07, 03:23 AM
I put away the sink full of clean dishes from last night before I left for work this morning. (So that's yesterday's and today's!) : )

Man I love the way you think.. . . . .. . . . .. . . .

I finally un-pinned the clean socks and even put them in the right drawer.

I put another load in the washer and hung it out to dry . . . it looks cloudy out there but if it rains that will rinse the cloths again plus give me another day to put off having to go out to the line at get them.

I scrubbed out the tub and put toilet cleaner in the toilet but lost interest before scrubbing it with that nasty round brush. Oh and I loaded the dish washer and turned in on . . . I even remembered to put in the dishwasher soap.

DaveHawk
04-26-07, 11:35 AM
Man I had a problem with my computer last week and I didn't have it running for 3 days and one day I cleaned my 2 offices [lots of jumk] and one side of the shop. Lots of trash and cluttler. I hate cleaning.

VisualImagery
04-26-07, 11:40 AM
A load of laundry so I can sub this afternoon. Having no clean clothes that fit sure does motivate. Any suggestions on gaining some weight? I need about 10-15 extra pounds or I will be running naked soon.

auntchris
04-26-07, 09:00 PM
ME.....yep just me...

meadd823
04-27-07, 10:39 AM
I need about 10-15 extra pounds or I will be running naked soon.

Starches used to put it on my-ex-husband

meadd823
04-27-07, 10:39 AM
Oh I washed the dog. . . .

meadd823
05-22-07, 08:49 PM
Today I cleaned the top of my computer desk. . . .

VisualImagery
05-22-07, 09:39 PM
My dining room storage closet-Converted coat closet (too many closets in house) for small appliances, extra large pots and pans, and other sundry kitchen and dining room things. Yeah me!

shysmile
05-25-07, 11:16 AM
My plate.:rolleyes:
(haha, sorry. It was just too easy...)

I'll probably do laundry later.:)

fellow worker
05-25-07, 11:47 AM
It's too early too have done much of anything so far, but I did manage to clean up the kitchen counter yesterday. I moved all the piles I have to another place, but at least the counter was clean. Until we got back from the store. *sigh*

dervish
06-07-07, 03:21 PM
A load of laundry so I can sub this afternoon. Having no clean clothes that fit sure does motivate. Any suggestions on gaining some weight? I need about 10-15 extra pounds or I will be running naked soon.
instead of cooking with vegatable oil or butter use lard and drink lots of alcohol, mabye not the best advice but its effective

acceptance
06-07-07, 05:26 PM
dogs dish
ashtray
dishes
my nose(sniffle sniffle...got a headcold)
my nose
my nose
the bin
my hands
my nose
hey if this scores points my nose tops it.
the desk
benchtop
my nose.....i dont feel like work today:(

Gadgetgirl
06-09-07, 02:56 PM
I washed every single peice of laundry that was in my spare room. It took me 3 days but its done.

This morning my partner had the audacity to say What I don't have any clean Khakis?

Give me a break. If you actually looked where the clean clothes are (piled on the sofa folded, I haven't put them away yet.) You'd find them.

And I'm the one with ADD? ;)

Guest1
06-10-07, 01:13 AM
my dad woke me up today and he told me clean the bathroom and i stayed in bed 20 minutes and woke up and did it all in less then 30 minutes the whole bathroom and then took dogs to bathroom then slept again haha i took a shower today

NonSequitur
06-23-07, 09:19 PM
I washed out the kitchen garbage can. There was some icky, grungy stuff in the bottom. :eek:

Crazy~Feet
06-23-07, 10:06 PM
All my bedding, pillows and everything.

meadd823
06-28-07, 05:15 AM
I am still in my PJ's and it is time for bed again so it has been a lazy day for me,but I did let the dog out and she cleaned herself out :D does that count?

Well I did manage a load of laundry

Crazy~Feet
06-28-07, 04:19 PM
My kitchen counters and stovetop. I have managed to keep these spotless for the last 2 weeks and give myself a big pat on the back for that! :)

jacinta
06-29-07, 10:24 AM
I managed a shower. Yep, that's it.

Crazy~Feet
06-29-07, 10:36 AM
The table that we eat at. So far anyway. I am lazy today!

jacinta
06-30-07, 03:52 AM
I cleaned my teeth. Twice.

chanchiluv
10-14-07, 09:21 PM
I cleaned both the hamster's cage, and the baby turtle's tank this morning. :cool: Still have dishes, laundry and floors to do, but they all have to wait til tuesday since I'm working tonight til 11pm, and tomorrow from 8am to 4pm (after which I'll be too exausted to do much of anything. LOL!).

But hey, at least I got SOMETHING done!

xo Linda

Skully
10-14-07, 09:33 PM
I cleaned at work. I cleaned the glass doors and windows out of boredom! My house is a mess though, need to clean it! Maybe tomorrow, tomorrow is another day.

VisualImagery
10-14-07, 09:35 PM
I moved some furniture in and out of my bedroom and organized some books and other stuff. Lots more to do, but it is a start...

meadd823
10-14-07, 09:52 PM
I cleaned up my computer {so I could actually access the internet with it again} In celebration I even cleaned up the computer desk. I actually moved the monitor and cleaned under it. I was surprized at how many dust bunnies can hide behind a 17 inch monitor.

VisualImagery
10-14-07, 09:55 PM
That's right, i emptied the trash on my computer and defragged...... yes, nerd time counts!!!!!

Oh and I gathered some of my photo album making stuff for my aussie trip! one of these years....

meadd823
10-16-07, 04:55 AM
I cleaned my plate but not with soap and water. . . . :D

Crazy~Feet
10-16-07, 05:40 AM
I sorted out and reorganized a particularly troublesome bit of the old man's chifferobe.

meadd823
10-20-07, 02:50 AM
my body and I turned on a dish washer. . . .

Matt S.
10-20-07, 10:05 AM
Everything

Skully
10-20-07, 10:11 AM
I cleaned my dog...gave him a bath this morning.

NonSequitur
10-29-07, 12:44 PM
I emptied the dishwasher - within a day of running it! - put the clean dishes away, put the dirty ones in the dishwasher, and washed a couple of others. And laundry.

I'm trying to psych myself to vacuum...

Dory
10-29-07, 12:52 PM
NOTHING! I'm so bad. I did 6 loads of laundry yesterday... ALL of it either in a basket in my bedroom or MOST of it is on my bed. Instead of putting it away... i just pushed it to the side and slept next to it on the bed. I hate cleaning.

Crazy~Feet
10-29-07, 02:09 PM
Erm...more washing? Of course I still need to fold it and put it up...:faint:

KittenPoker
10-29-07, 02:26 PM
I got rid of some paperwork I had in clips strewn about my cube...dating back to 2004! I had old Verizon pricing matrixes to 2005, a variety of old contract copies, old receipts from 2005...yikes! Feels good!

Today at home...if we can get some junk out of the way the bookcase can come back in. Our wood flooring is finally done and we're getting stuff back into place. I'm not hanging up pictures yet; the workmen come out next week to install crown molding. BUt to be able to eat in the dining room again, priceless!

Skully
10-29-07, 04:11 PM
I cleaned off the top of my desk at work. I have plans to clean my bedroom before this night is over.

bluebird2972
10-31-07, 12:06 AM
I cleaned out the Tim Tam jar, it was yummy.

blueyeyore
10-31-07, 12:10 AM
I cleaned...um..my desk at work...yup picked up a staple...lol nah I did one load of laundry today before work.

NonSequitur
11-12-07, 01:10 PM
My computer keyboard ... after spilling yogurt on it. :rolleyes:

Skully
11-12-07, 08:47 PM
I vacuumed my halway floor. It was full of cat liter.

meadd823
11-15-07, 05:49 AM
Hey I spilled cat little while changing the litter box - damn bag had a hole it it grrrr. so I swept kitty litter - and the kitchen floor got swept too. I think I may have remembered to finish changing the cat box then again I had better go check. . . . .

lunaslobo
11-25-07, 09:18 PM
my office area at home. got things looking real organized. I just hope I remember where I put every thing when I need them.

NonSequitur
11-25-07, 09:32 PM
My hands - or is that two things? And not thoroughly, I still have pink ink on my fingers.

Lunaslobo, I have the same problem. I'll put things away - in a place that makes sense - and won't be able to find them again, because the place that made sense at the time no longer does.

meadd823
11-28-07, 05:59 AM
I actually unpacked when I got home tonight instead of waiting the usual week or two

Kimmy
11-28-07, 06:07 AM
the sink

NonSequitur
12-03-07, 02:28 PM
I cleaned off the tops of a couple of desks and filed away paperwork. And it had only piled up for 3 months this time, as opposed to 3 years!

Matt S.
12-03-07, 05:51 PM
my ears with a Q tip been lazy today, actually worked today though

meadd823
12-08-07, 01:57 AM
I loaded the dish washer - I didn't turn it on becuase then I will have to unload it in 30 minutes besides it is not quite full enough :D

~boots~
12-08-07, 05:21 AM
today..I have done a heap of washing..cleaned the kitchen, tidied the kids bathroom..tidied my bathroom :-) now..that's it for the weekend :-)

Skattered
12-08-07, 03:00 PM
I moved and cleaned under the couch in the family room.

Shivers.....

Oh and I have a wash load going.

mentalmeltdown
12-08-07, 07:52 PM
I picked a few dishes up and moved them closer to the sink...

Tiddlywinks
12-08-07, 09:03 PM
I cleand out my car, and found a lot of interesting things I thought I'd lost.

juniebjones
12-08-07, 09:47 PM
I have dusted and cleaned the silverware drawer in an attempt to avoid writing a paper due Monday. Oh–and I wiped off my computer a couple dozen times.

meadd823
12-14-07, 06:50 AM
I didn't clean any thing but I did turn the dishwasher on. . . .I even added soap first:D

Guest1
01-07-08, 07:13 PM
i vacuumed and moped and the dishes and i groomed my dogs yea i went to dog grooming school im license to groom but i used to work with it now i don't care to work in that no more so i groom my own dogs and bath the dogs my whole body hurts now

meriellyn
01-07-08, 07:29 PM
My school bag. :) Started classes again today.
Now if I can just get my actual backpack cleaned up (I could build a cat from all the fur on it... lol). This works for now though. :)

A few days ago I cleaned my bathroom sink and counter! :D

And I washed my favorite pair of shoes.

VisualImagery
01-07-08, 07:54 PM
Sorting through binders and boxes of article reprints and other paperwork----my tribbles of troubles. I do think paperwork breeds in the dark.

auntchris
01-08-08, 03:04 AM
I organised my closet and getting rid of a few things.

meadd823
01-08-08, 03:35 AM
I put a load in the washing machine - it is done but think I need to run it through a couple of more cycles tomorrow and the next day before hanging it out to dry - I cleaned kitty boxes -

meriellyn
01-12-08, 05:52 AM
I tidied up all the old papers and notes crowding the fridge. Wiped down the dry erase boards cluttered with old info.
Also started organizing and putting away some of the clotes I've washed but avoided dealing with. Two baskets down, one to go. (Unfortunately the pants I'm looking for weren't in either one of those though. :( )

lunaslobo
01-14-08, 08:26 AM
too early to have cleaned today, but yeasterday I cleaned the kitchen.

cinderellaphant
01-15-08, 07:53 PM
i did the dishes and wiped down the counters. yay me!!

auntchris
01-19-08, 06:22 PM
Today, I cleaned the bedroom and organised my desk. I also vacuumed the apt.

meadd823
01-23-08, 01:53 AM
I am wearing clean under things - I washed them some time or another. . . .

edge of reason
01-25-08, 12:48 PM
i did 2 loads of laundry, washed the dishes, cleaned the counters, and will vacuum here in a few minutes.

NonSequitur
01-25-08, 12:50 PM
I washed dishes and I'm doing laundry.

busyhermit
01-25-08, 12:58 PM
Hey! I have something to write! Using my NEW vacuum, I cleaned up the pile of dirt, dustbunnies and Christmas-tree pine needles that fell out of my OLD vacuum when it quit working and have been on my closet floor for two weeks!

lunaslobo
01-28-08, 08:20 AM
my clothes i did a load

busyhermit
01-28-08, 10:21 AM
I rinsed my coffee cup out before getting a fresh cup :D

lunaslobo
02-01-08, 12:07 AM
yesterday i compleatly re did my home office and it looks great, for now lol. dont know how long it will last.

NonSequitur
02-13-08, 12:05 PM
Dishes - two days in a row!!! :eek:

Dory
02-13-08, 01:01 PM
my teeth..... lol

edge of reason
02-24-08, 04:42 PM
Today i...

vaccumed, dusted, cleaned the floors, wiped down all the walls and baseboards, cleaned the bathroom.

busyhermit
02-24-08, 08:27 PM
Today i...

vaccumed, dusted, cleaned the floors, wiped down all the walls and baseboards, cleaned the bathroom.

Holy Crow!

Makes me want to go clean something so I have something to write.

Nah.

Ulukabulu
02-24-08, 08:43 PM
my teeth..... lol

does taking a shower count? :p

jesselynneand
02-24-08, 09:06 PM
Thank you for starting this thread- You Rock!
Happily, I crossed a few things off my "to-do" list today. I went to the pet store and actually purchased a new litter box- the thing I originally went in for- and I kept the total under $20. My cats now send everyone happy thoughts. I also managed to bag clothes that are in good shape to donate that no longer fit (too big) and/or I don't wear.
While at the gas station, I threw out 14 venti size Starbuck's cups and bagged about 20 empty Diet Coke cans and placed them in the trunk to recycle (that may take a while), but then drove off without pumping the $40 worth of gas I had already paid for inside. Still, when I have a passenger, there's now foot room!
Additionally, I actually sat still long enough to eat an entire bowl of Kashi cereal-not standing. Normally, I fidget so much, eating cereal is a chore, as much as I love it. This is the one thing I did today that only benefits me!
Thanks for listening- I send you all good Karma. Keep moving those piles from one place, to another, and back again, especially if it makes you feel good.:p

Uneek1
02-24-08, 09:21 PM
Oooh! Great thread! I love cheering my small things! Wish my husband would. LOL. I cleaned my son's butt today! LOL. I wish he was potty trained. Did a little laundry. Took a shower. Sorted a bit of the kids' toys. Like to keep them sorted because they have too much junk. Sorted the Pixar Cars (as in the Cars movie cars) from the toys in the living room. Put them downstairs. Also sorted the kids' "food" from the toys and put them away. (the plastic play food). The basement play area needs sorted. Last time I let them play down there, my four year old dumped out EVERYTHING out of the nice, neat toy drawers! Anyways, that's mainly what I cleaned today.

Uneek1
02-24-08, 09:23 PM
And congrats to everyone for all your hard work!!!!! Sometimes simple things to normal people is hard work to us, right?

Jarleigannor
03-01-08, 11:43 AM
I cleaned dog poo. There wasn't really much of an option there!
I plan on cleaning the kids' bathroom since they clogged the toilet and it overflowed the other day. I didn't *completely ignore it. I snaked the toilet and dried the floor, but it still needs a head to toe disinfecting. I'm getting tired of sharing *my bathroom with them!

zoomman
03-01-08, 07:25 PM
Re: The ONE thing I have cleaned today is. . . .

...my fingers, after I pulled yesterday's soggy coffee filter out of the machine.

:D

FrazzleDazzle
03-01-08, 07:45 PM
I swiffered my walls. :-)

ADDAWAY
03-02-08, 12:41 AM
Myself, for a change, this week.

Jarleigannor
03-02-08, 09:26 AM
This morning, I woke up and finished the dishes I swore I would do last night. I wound up washing my dining room floor before bed, instead. Which is fine, b/c the floor was gross. After the dishes, I feather dusted my living room and vacuumed the entire carpet. All while my coffee brewed, and before meds!
I think I'm really getting excited about being medicated again! It's shaping up to be a good day.

busyhermit
03-02-08, 02:35 PM
I realized this morning that I'm late on a couple of bills, including the mortgage ****cringe****, so I finally tackled the desktop. Spent all morning on it, and I'm probably half-done. Still need to record a big stack of invoices, and balance several accounts...Oops, just dug up a tax form that says "AVOID PENALTY Due March 1, 2008". Sighhh.

supamook
03-03-08, 09:45 PM
i just discovered oven cleaner...*swoon*

bluebird2972
06-28-08, 07:28 AM
The one thing I cleaned today was the rabbit hutch, my doe has had three babies that are a week old, they are sooooo cute.

meadd823
06-28-08, 08:57 AM
The one thing I cleaned today was the rabbit hutch, my doe has had three babies that are a week old, they are sooooo cute.

Awww I bet they are . . . .

I washed a load of laundry - ohh that was yesterday technically - ummmmm maybe if I clean out yesterdays coffee I can make some for today - think I shall go try that

I will have cleaned out my coffee pot , if I don't forget between here and there - in the next 10 feet.

curseandablessi
06-28-08, 10:03 AM
My bathtub!! Hey it's only 10 am!!

MECMR
06-28-08, 05:13 PM
I just found this thread, and I love it! I have just cleaned my side of the bedroom...at least gotten a good chunk of it done!

My DH is very tidy and organized. I am a SLOB! (A friend once saw our bedroom: his side all dusted, sheets and blankets pulled up, all his clothes in his closet, hangars all facing the same way...my side all tossed around, piles of clothing everywhere, empty dresser drawers wide open, my pillow at the foot of the bed, the blankets on my side all tangled. She stared at it, wide-eyed, and then turned and looked at me and said "He must really, REALLY love you!" I got ehr point, but after taht I kept the door closed when complany came over!)

So, today I cleared off the top of my bureau and went through all the piles of clothing on my floor around the bed. There is a save pile, a small "to look at" pile, a huge laundry/drycleaning pile, and so far two gigantic bags of stuff for charity and two enormous bags of trash.

Things I have discovered:

I own far too many socks.
the bed seems taller now that I am standing on the floor instead of piles of way too many socks.
I have gone through three sizes of clothing and back again in the past two years.
I found an old makeup case with lipsticks in it from my wedding 13 years ago, and had absolutely NO urge to keep them! OUt they went!
Cats love to take socks and push them under the bureau. Hence the compulsive sock purchasing issue.
Piles of clothing and books acts as a wonderful protectant for hardwood floors. :D
And, to top it all off, I found the diamond earrings that I have been weeping over because I thought I threw them away by mistake six months ago! WOOHOO!!!!! ::Dancing::

curseandablessi
06-29-08, 07:01 AM
Yesterday's complete list:

The Tub
Two cars-exterior
3 loads laundry-dried and folded(we wont count the one still in the dryer)
The fish pond

Maurice
06-29-08, 02:30 PM
I have trouble understanding this thread because I felt so much better and less depressed when I finally got diagnosed that I clean my place up routinely and just about everyday. To MommytoAustin, yes, making a list before I go to bed for the next day helps me a lot! I have cleaned everyday except I try to take it easy on the weekends. I vaccuum whenever it needs to be, make my bed when I get out of it, clean Sparky's litter box everyday, I keep my drumset dusted and waxed, I keep my kitchen and bathroom vaccumed and mopped, keep my AC filter clean, my porch swept off, keep my silverware and coffee cups clean, I don/t have any dishes to wash I just eat frozen ent'rees and sandwichs, take a shower everyday or every night, keep my teeth brushed and flossed, brush Sparky with a Shedender every single day so there isn't cat hair everywhere and so he does not hack up hairballs{gross}, wash all my clothes in a five-gallon bucket by hand always. This is good exercise for my hands and arms, it saves me money, doesn't take very long, and I have a drying line strung up in the extra bedroom that I just use for storage. As long as I am not depressed I can not stand a dirty messy house. I also costantly come up with new set-ups or new ideas to make the house look better and easier to live in, more convienient. I set up a little indoor target range, just for air-guns, you need ventilation for firearms and a better backstop of course. But this enables me to target practice when it is raining or at night. I practice everyday to keep my targetshooting scores up there in the 9, 10 & Bullseye shape and I have always really enjoyed target shooting. I shoot empty cans and water bottles inside too. That is my basic routine. Now of course I have plenty of time being on diability and single with no live-ins presently.

Sevenfold
07-17-08, 07:47 AM
today i cleaned the cooker today after my husband cooked last night, why is it men cant cook without making a total mess?

however yesterday, i cleaned every room in the house, 5 bedrooms, conservatory, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, family room, even the summer house, because we have a house inspection on friday and it needed doing.

i4got
07-17-08, 10:23 PM
washed my car..

well, i had my son wash my car

but it's clean

Pooky
07-18-08, 01:15 AM
My DH is very tidy and organized. I am a SLOB! (A friend once saw our bedroom: his side all dusted, sheets and blankets pulled up, all his clothes in his closet, hangars all facing the same way...my side all tossed around, piles of clothing everywhere, empty dresser drawers wide open, my pillow at the foot of the bed, the blankets on my side all tangled. She stared at it, wide-eyed, and then turned and looked at me and said "He must really, REALLY love you!" I got ehr point, but after taht I kept the door closed when complany came over!)

MECMR

ROFL hehehehe hehehehe
I cleaned by side of the bedroom today - I have just seen your post ...
Heheheheh heheheheh .... Oh, it's killing me .......

I was sitting here reading your post just laughing, my husband just asked me what is so funny (I havent been much for laughing lately so I am supposing he must of thought something was good) I couldnt tell him what I was laughing at ...

I am a bit of an organisation nut usually but there is something with the never ending pile of clothing that I accummulate at the end of the bed on the floor, hanging off things etc etc ..... I suppose you cant be perfect everywhere. LOL

curseandablessi
07-18-08, 06:17 PM
I cleaned out my purse!!

DotwithADD
07-18-08, 06:52 PM
The iron skillet

Pooky
07-19-08, 02:45 AM
I did several loads of washing, folded up the washing from yesterday, generally tidied up after the kids, the boys' bedroom (reorganised their drawers) the fireplace, my bathroom ... oh and me! Oops that's more than one thing but I had a productive day and had to have a little brag. giggle:p

meadd823
07-19-08, 04:00 AM
The iron skillet

Hey me too oh and I turned the dish washer on - I loaded it yesterday and couldn't figure out why the dishes were still dirty even though I put dish soap in the thingie - apparently I forgot to turn the thing on - drats

curseandablessi
07-19-08, 09:15 AM
Hey me too oh and I turned the dish washer on - I loaded it yesterday and couldn't figure out why the dishes were still dirty even though I put dish soap in the thingie - apparently I forgot to turn the thing on - drats

That always helps!! LOL I used to always forget. My brother installed one with a delay timer so when someone's in the shower or something, the dishwasher can wait up to 4 hours b4 it turns on.

DotwithADD
07-19-08, 11:30 AM
Myself, for a change, this week.

Yeah, I can relate to that... I've started (or trying to) taking a shower when I get up before I turn on the computer. But, after I took a shower, dried, dressed, etc., cleaned up the mess our dog made..., etc.., the computer was already on... my husband had already turned it on this morning before he left to go help our friend get some wild hogs off his (our friend's) place. So, all I had to do was sit at the computer.

Wow... taking a shower makes me feel so alive! I should do this more often... LOL...

Oh, today, I "cleaned" a "butter knife"... and the day isn't over yet... I'm on a roll! LOL

Sandy4957
07-19-08, 11:41 AM
The steps to the basement (full of hair and dust even though the hubster vacuumed them two weeks ago). As soon as I swept up the pile of dust the kitten came and rolled around in it. DUH!

Cleaning out the fridge as we type. And gonna fold a huge pile of laundry soon.

Gotta clean out my PMs next. Drats, indeed, Meadd823!

kit000003
07-19-08, 11:55 AM
I took out the 3 bags of trash... then cleaned my car out of trash.... 2 bags there....

curseandablessi
07-20-08, 04:30 AM
the dreaded litter pans, changing the sheets counts as cleaning right?? two loads of laundry.

Sevenfold
07-20-08, 11:10 AM
I cleaned out my purse!!

hahaha, sorry thats what i just did, i took my daughter shopping and she's cleaned me right out. the only thing in my purse now is butterflys

DotwithADD
07-20-08, 04:45 PM
My hands:):cool:

curseandablessi
07-21-08, 07:06 AM
I cut down a red tip bush, then picked up the limbs, that counts as cleaning, LOL. It and an oak tree were growing together, so we decided to keep the oak.

DotwithADD
07-21-08, 02:31 PM
myself - took a shower:eek:! Hope I didn't give y'all a heart attack! LOL:D

xstarchildx
07-21-08, 04:34 PM
teeth.................................

DotwithADD
07-22-08, 12:10 AM
teeth.................................

Thank you... forgot I did that too... two times today even... wow - Miracles do happen!:eek::D

curseandablessi
07-22-08, 06:56 AM
I shaved down 4 lhasa apso's, and cleaned up their hair. Poor little bald puppies.

jdreaper
07-22-08, 09:13 AM
I cleaned up the dogs doings, washed up - dried - put away, cleaned cooker, sink, worktops and small appliances, hung some towels on the line that i left washing last night, took out the trash, and cleaned the bath.

I was feeling very proud of my self while typing this as this to me would be like usually about a months worths! But i now realise ive not eaten, not shaved(is it still called stubble on day 11), and how did i forget the recycling collection when its the same day as the trash!

Oh well it dont matter really, too tired to care!

ive still achieved what ive achieved!

wow im proud again! Woohoo!

DotwithADD
07-23-08, 01:02 AM
WTG, jdreaper!!!

Not a whole lot... washed a knife (so I could cut cheese to eat with crackers), my hands (a few times), my teeth, uh, one time (oops)...

That's more than I did the other day... hey I'm on a roll!!!:D

curseandablessi
07-23-08, 06:14 AM
Reaper did good!!!

I took a bath. I'm in student mode today. Cleaning has to wait until Thurs afternoon.

Colin
08-03-08, 04:41 AM
I loaded my dishwasher about 4 days ago, so thats all the hosuework done for a few weeks...

SuzzanneX
08-03-08, 09:06 AM
my hair, and my self.

Retromancer
08-03-08, 02:48 PM
Cleaned out the trunk of the car. That body was starting to smell...

curseandablessi
08-03-08, 10:24 PM
I cleaned the hubby's lunch cooler.

DotwithADD
08-05-08, 09:17 PM
Cleaned the counter top and stove top, finally...:eek::cool:

lizbeth
08-14-08, 12:00 AM
all the wood floors in my house, and dusting too. and I put out tons of roach bait and ant bait, and citronella candles to keep the flys away, oh yeah the bathtub too. To me this is underacheiving maybe i am too hard on my self!!!!!!!:)

DesertDave
08-14-08, 12:13 AM
The oven door "window". Whatever it's called. It has been foggy since I bought this house and was getting on my nerves.

You have to disassemble the door to do this. And there are 4 layers of glass you have to take apart.

ADDers note: pay attention to the order of the glass panels. And where the parts go that you take out.

And, for once, I had no screws left over!

Ravenna
08-14-08, 02:34 AM
I finally caught up on my filing at work....

I really need to empty the cat litter tray when I get home, its been days :(

Putting sheets and pillowcases on my bed would be nice...and didnt the duvet have a cover once upon a time? But at this point Im used to sleeping on the bare mattress/pillows with the coverless duvet....lol.....

DotwithADD
08-14-08, 10:59 AM
Okay, today, August 14, 2008!!! Hmm, oh, yeah, washed my hands! Wow... and the day isn't over yet!!!:D

Ravenna
08-14-08, 11:57 AM
I did the litter tray!!! Yay me!

Still no sheets on the bed though....

djdragon7k
08-15-08, 11:13 PM
Cleaned?! I picked the living room, and made sure none my personal belongings were left lying around. I am adhd and quite the little neat freak now. :D

DotwithADD
08-16-08, 01:25 AM
Cleaned?! I picked the living room, and made sure none my personal belongings were left lying around. I am adhd and quite the little neat freak now. :D

Well, I didn't clean but I swept the living room... did laundry (a little)... well, yesterday anyway (It's now tomorrow, Sat., 12:24 CST in TX)... yeah, I'm still up! What else is new???:o

Ravenna
08-16-08, 02:30 AM
I got rid of some rubbish from the garage!

curseandablessi
08-16-08, 03:34 PM
My kitchen, changed the linens on the beds, collected some trash from upstairs (my hubby took my big kitchen sized trash can and is using it in his shed??? so I've been throwing my trash in a laundry basket for a week LOL.

We went and picked up the truck from the tire store-I know not really cleaning but it was something that had to be done. Apparently you have to replace them every ten years or so (the rubber was actually split and had a chunk missing and you could see the steel thingies). We got two from some place called treadquarters ( I don't work there or anything, but their prices are really good, and the price they give you includes everything mounting, balancing, disposal fees, everything but sales tax, it was $132 for the two rear tires including tax, and the cheapest I could find for two of those huge tires for the Ford f-150 anywhere with all that was $200 +, and I got a free oil change, as icing on the cake).

SuzzanneX
08-18-08, 05:58 AM
my computer area/make up area

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/suzannex/me/Photo568.jpg

I taped my pencils to a box, because i'm tired of knocking them over

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/suzannex/me/Photo580.jpg

there they are. next to my puter

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/suzannex/me/Photo567.jpg

I put my hair spray, lotion and deoderient in a six pack carrier

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/suzannex/me/Photo573.jpg

put stuff on shelves

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/suzannex/me/Photo576.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/suzannex/me/Photo581.jpg

there is the other side 0f the room. :cool:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/suzannex/me/Photo583.jpg

Louder Than Love
08-18-08, 06:46 AM
I was awake wicked early,... and was the only a-hole in the world at the car wash at 3.30 AM.

IM quite sure that looked somewhat suspicious.

justcallmedorie
08-18-08, 09:26 AM
I was awake wicked early,... and was the only a-hole in the world at the car wash at 3.30 AM.

IM quite sure that looked somewhat suspicious.

Mwuah-ha-ha, at least you got your car/truck cleaned!

justcallmedorie
08-18-08, 09:29 AM
Not today, but over the weekend I cleaned the whole house at our farm and actually enjoyed doing it! (We have 2 places, our "regular" weekday place and a farm where we go on the weekends and hope to live permanently within 2 years...Now if I could just get going on the weekday house.

justcallmedorie
08-18-08, 07:40 PM
Woohoo! I unloaded my dishwasher, put the dirty dishes in it, hand washed the pots, scrubbed my sinks. I also washed a load of clothes and they're in the dryer. I'll have to get them out when they finish 'cause my sports bras are in there and I have to wear them (yes, two at a time) in order to go exercise in the morning!

I'm getting my things together for in the morning so my morning won't be as rushed and hectic. I've gotten sooooo many great ideas from everybody - thanks!

curseandablessi
08-18-08, 09:13 PM
Okay, I absolutely have at the most about 1 1/2 days to clean the house, including my room to a state of spotlessness. The cable guy is coming to put in more channels in the master bedroom. I'll let you know how it goes.

Today I loaded the dishwasher, cut some grass, and spent four hours getting my books for fall semester.

meadd823
08-20-08, 02:13 AM
I cleaned poop out of the cat boxes - I thought about doing some paper work but that is as far as that activity got was a thought. I would have blown off the cat boxes too but that smell motivates me into action . .. .

justcallmedorie
08-20-08, 04:59 AM
I cleaned poop out of the cat boxes - I thought about doing some paper work but that is as far as that activity got was a thought. I would have blown off the cat boxes too but that smell motivates me into action . .. .

Holy **** (no pun intended-lol) if I don't do that at least every day and sometimes twice a day my cats get rebellious and when they do that it's NOT pretty...:D

Prusilusken
08-20-08, 01:25 PM
...my bum after a toilet visit... :rolleyes:

I know it's an important thing to get done, but somehow I've convinced myself that it doesn't count. :o:D

Maybe I'll get something done later.
Hope so. :(

curseandablessi
08-20-08, 11:05 PM
I've cleaned so much in the last two days I've made myself have an allergy attack. I've stirred up dust, smelled pine-sol, scrubbed floors, litter pans, vacuummed, vacummed, mopped, waxed floors. My head is going to explode. So I'm off to bed.

meadd823
08-21-08, 07:32 AM
I've cleaned so much in the last two days I've made myself have an allergy attack. I've stirred up dust, smelled pine-sol, scrubbed floors, litter pans, vacuummed, vacummed, mopped, waxed floors. My head is going to explode. So I'm off to bed.

OMG - good night. . . . .

Oh I cleaned my body then I cleaned out one of my e-mail accounts

curseandablessi
08-21-08, 08:42 PM
All I've cleaned today is me. And I threw a potroast in the slow cooker.

DotwithADD
08-21-08, 11:30 PM
All I've cleaned today is me. And I threw a potroast in the slow cooker.

Literally threw a potroast in the slow cooker??? LOL - just kidding, I know what you meant.

I washed a knife to cut cheese with (for my cheese sandwich)... oh, and my hands.

curseandablessi
08-23-08, 07:55 PM
Okay I unwrapped the plastic, turned the foam tray upside down on top of the slow cooker and it fell in. dumped water, garlic, salt, pepper in it covered it and turned it on.

Today I vacummed the kitchen and dining room, feed the birds, and dogs, made mac and cheese, turkey salad, my famous faux lasange, and some taco meat.

I was making up for last night, I baked homemade rolls yesterday and we had rolls, with butter and naturally sweetened strawberry jam-the kind made with fruit juice only, no sugar or splenda, etc.

I'm starting to feel a little better, I pray I get back to 100% of my normal by monday when college starts.

Bluerose
08-24-08, 09:18 AM
My first post here. I had all these plans for when the kids went on holiday from school. Decorate grandson’s bedroom. Have a clear out and rearrange some furniture to give them more space over the holidays. Had a bit of a clear out, made some space for the kids and their games machines. Even made a start in grandson’s bedroom, then everything came to a halt. I forgot how difficult it was to move furniture around and do some painting with kids running around. Finally decided to wait till they went back to school. They are due to go back in a week and I plan to make use of this thread to help me get motivated. So having said that… I’ll be back.

EYEFORGOT
08-24-08, 12:22 PM
I've almost finished cleaning out the cookie jar. rofl :D

justcallmedorie
08-24-08, 01:11 PM
I took the dryer vent hose off and cleaned out Starling's nesting material. A MOST distasteful job (afraid there might be dead baby birds and I DON'T do dead things well at all) but one that had to be done. We've got a farm a couple of hours up the road from our main place where we spend most every weekend (I think I mentioned it earlier in the thread) and I've asked my husband for the last time to clean out the hose there so I don't have to wait 'til I get home to do his work clothes. I finally just gritted my teeth and did it myself. Fortunately there wasn't anything but nesting material in there. Whew. Now I'm doing laundry. Yay!

curseandablessi
08-24-08, 05:07 PM
I changed one set of sheets, dishes washed, 2 loads of laundry, does punching holes in all of your printouts for class tomorrow count. I even printed out little labels for my notebooks. LOL Oh and then I got an email with another 86 pages attached of rules and regulations for student nurses. Is it too late to switch my major to teaching??

Ravenna
08-25-08, 09:21 PM
Ive done some laundry and cleaned out the cat litter tray.

Colin
08-25-08, 11:39 PM
I loaded up the dishwasher and ran it today :D
I seem to remember making a similar entry last time i did that several weeks ago.

I realy wish i had more to feel good about than this lol.

justcallmedorie
08-26-08, 05:05 AM
I did a couple loads of laundry...it's so durned hard to get anything done when I don't usually get home 'til 6:00 (I go to bed by 9 because I get up at 4:30 to exercise before work)...and I'm seldom ever here on the weekends. I'm a wee bit grumpy this morning, still ingesting my caffeine...will be less of a grump in one more cup of coffee.:)

EYEFORGOT
08-26-08, 12:34 PM
Finished the kitchen last night.

During an ugly BP manic episode I cleaned the top of my dresser. It goes very efficiently when you just sweep everything off with one hand. Now I just have to clean up our floor. :P (It was ugly yesterday, but now it's funny.)

Colin
08-26-08, 05:47 PM
I finally cleaned the tv screen today ! it collects dust like crazy, and my cat had made a clean streak across it with her tail ges ago ...

meadd823
08-29-08, 03:06 AM
I cleaned one cat box but lost interest before getting to the other one -

justcallmedorie
08-29-08, 05:01 AM
Well, technically this was yesterday...I did some laundry and as it was trash day, got a big trash bag and went around picking up trash - mostly junk mail piled on top of the dishwasher, on top of the kitchen table, on top of every flat surface available...:p Damn near filled it up (and it was a 30-gallon trash bag-ouch!).

xraylady33
08-29-08, 12:29 PM
YEAH! I cleaned out my purse!
Now my shoulder will spring back into place, and my knuckles will not drag the ground.

Best yet....I found 72 bucks! yipppeeeee!:D

justcallmedorie
08-29-08, 12:39 PM
YEAH! I cleaned out my purse!
Now my shoulder will pring back into place, and my knuckles will not drag the ground.

Best yet....I found 72 bucks! yipppeeeee!:D

That's AWESOME!

EYEFORGOT
08-29-08, 02:24 PM
One load of laundry down. Only 8 to go.

curseandablessi
08-29-08, 04:32 PM
2nd load in the washer now. I went to college, picked up my fancy stethoscope I ordered from the student nursing association, picked up lunch on the way home.

DotwithADD
08-30-08, 01:27 AM
I cleaned one cat box but lost interest before getting to the other one -

I'll bet the "other cat" is glad:D

Well, I cleaned a knife (to cut cheese with) and myself, my teeth. And yesterday (since I wasn't on yesterday) swept the floor, vacuumed, bagged up most of the garbage and got it out of the house. I'm making progress!

justcallmedorie
09-04-08, 10:41 AM
Yesterday after work I actually found the top of my kitchen table and portable dishwasher! I loaded & ran the dishwasher then put away the dishes.

DotwithADD
09-05-08, 09:28 PM
Yesterday after work I actually found the top of my kitchen table and portable dishwasher! I loaded & ran the dishwasher then put away the dishes.

My hands:o

DesertDave
09-07-08, 12:33 PM
There was a lot of gunk in the keyboard - food, cat hair, etc.

So I thought I'd just get the vacuum out. Well a lot of stuff wouldn't budge, so I got pretty vigorous with it.

And it pulled the G key right off!!!

arghhh... I actually cut the bag open and found the key. It was in pieces. So I'll shop for a new keyboard. lol

Ravenna
09-08-08, 01:55 AM
My laundry

justcallmedorie
09-08-08, 10:23 AM
All righty then. Over the weekend I tossed all manner of clutter. (My 24-yo daughter is moving back in and I took over her room 6 years ago when she went to college and there's gobs and gobs of clutter there - or there was). Still have a long way to go, but I'm getting there.

DotwithADD
09-09-08, 01:38 AM
My teeth (oh, and I'm flossing, too!), my hands.

ADDdiva
09-30-08, 12:28 AM
Um, I cleared up the living room floor of all the papers (of course, now I can't see the couch) and took out the garbage.

lovely21
10-08-08, 02:09 PM
I cleaned my coffee table.....my entire apt is a mess but this is a start!!!!

stef
10-08-08, 05:08 PM
took 2 bags of stuff to the recycling bins downstairs! and washed 2 pans.

runinl8
10-08-08, 05:14 PM
I am so different than most of the people I read about here. I clean my "house" everyday, not like OCD clean it, but basic stuff Laundry, dishes, vaccuum, make the beds, that kind of stuff. Maybe that's my hyperfocus when I get home.....

SuzzanneX
10-09-08, 12:44 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/suzannex/Photo723.jpg

I hung pictures, and cleaned the helm.
...there's me relaxing with the XR ..lol!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/suzannex/Photo733.jpg

meriellyn
10-21-08, 01:47 PM
I cleaned the whole fridge out, both freezers, and the little pantry/cabinet thing. Hooray, I can tell what's actually in there now and it's all edible!

EYEFORGOT
10-24-08, 01:10 PM
my plate

Sam French
11-02-08, 03:47 AM
well I did manage to wipe off a part of my countertop. But I can't remember if that was yesterday or today. But I DID clean up my woods a little bit. Whenever any relative wants to visit me I tell them to tell me a month in advance. I don't think I have to say anymore :)

PaulyD
11-09-08, 12:20 AM
I have laughed and related to everything in this forum. i havent cleaned anything but have thought of emptying my ashtray for the past 2 weeks:D

kwalk
11-09-08, 12:45 AM
did all the dishes- I do this everyday-grandma gets me on it
made my bed
organized a drawer that has my make up and such.
didn't mess up my clothes in my drawer when I took something out to wear, before meds I'd always swished things around till I foudn what I wanted and it looked like a tornado had struck it.
dusted my furniture, lol that's probably one I should be most proud because it's one I dont do often. Again,grandma made me do it.
brushed my teeth earlier in the day- hey that's cleaning?

LostInTheStars
11-09-08, 12:14 PM
Whoooo! I finished something!!!!!

I have been sorting out a room where we just put everything that we don't know where it should go. It is empty - even swept - and now I need to make a trip to Goodwill. Oh - can I count it officially done before I make that trip? Because the likelihood of me actually doing that is rather slim :rolleyes:

PaulyD
11-09-08, 05:39 PM
The banana peels and apple cores that haven't turned to soil.

stef
11-09-08, 05:59 PM
did the dishes! and a load of clothes; oops haven't taken em out yet though...

meadd823
11-11-08, 02:48 AM
My cat got sick of not being able to find a sleeping spot on my desk so she took matters into her own paws

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/tlr823/my%20four%20leged%20family/editedFerociousDSCF2110.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/tlr823/my%20four%20leged%20family/IMG_0195.jpg

As for me I have so far managed to clean my butt and that is about it

justcallmedorie
11-11-08, 06:00 AM
YIKES! Looks like she did a good job, though.:) And such a pretty kitty to boot. My tuxedo almost tried that last night, but I caught her in time and put her next to the desk on the piano (AFTER I moved stuff off of the piano {sigh}) and she seemed content with that location...;o)

DotwithADD
11-13-08, 12:00 AM
Today, my hands, my teeth, and the rest of me (shower)... maybe a cup or two.

spunkysmum
11-14-08, 06:02 PM
I cleaned my bathroom floor!

AND I have noticed a newfound ability to throw things away!

Not everything, but stuff I might not have before.

spunkysmum
11-14-08, 06:05 PM
My cat got sick of not being able to find a sleeping spot on my desk so she took matters into her own paws

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/tlr823/my%20four%20leged%20family/editedFerociousDSCF2110.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/tlr823/my%20four%20leged%20family/IMG_0195.jpg

As for me I have so far managed to clean my butt and that is about it

Aww, she's cute!

There is a kitten with similar colours and markings living outside at my building, that I am trying to make friends with. It had a sibling, but last Friday night he got run over. Now this little guy is all by himself, and I feel so bad for him. His momma is not always around.

Living2bwell
11-15-08, 01:15 AM
Oh, I am so jealous,

I'm afraid, I have washed the same load of towels, like 4 times already, because I keep forgetting about it and every night like 3am I wake up and pour more soap in and start the washer again.

Guess what, they are still in the washer, do you think they are ready for the dryer?

sigh,
;o) TryingtoMotivatebutIAlliseem2DoisProcrastinaTE

chowmix
11-15-08, 01:18 AM
my email inbox

meadd823
11-15-08, 10:27 AM
There is a kitten with similar colours and markings living outside at my building, that I am trying to make friends with. It had a sibling, but last Friday night he got run over. Now this little guy is all by himself, and I feel so bad for him. His momma is not always around.

:( awwww poor baby - the one in my pic is Ferocious she was feral.

Food helps . . . they like food especially in the winter!!!!

I cleaned my bathroom floor!

AND I have noticed a newfound ability to throw things away!

Not everything, but stuff I might not have before.

I like it when I get into the throw it away moods. They don't happen nearly often enough.

I loaded some things in the dish washer - I cleaned hair out of my hair brush.

stef
11-15-08, 11:00 AM
A bit of the kitchen counter. And got stuff together for recycling.

meadd823
11-23-08, 04:47 AM
I cleaned the cat snack crumbs out of my key board they spilled in there last year -

I got tired of the tuna smell

The only thing worse than tuna smelling kitty crunchies in your key board is year old tuna smelling kitty crunchies!

Oh and I de-furred the little fan things in my computer - My PC was beginning to have a hair ball problem. . . . .

pADDyjay
11-23-08, 06:41 AM
portable c-arm x-ray machine at work tonight, was in the OR for 3hrs doing an ortho -bone- case and I stayed an extra hour cleaning the machine... does this count:confused:

meadd823
11-25-08, 07:30 AM
it counts double !!!!!

I washed my hair and cleaned that ???? stuff from my hair brush even!!

iisabelle
12-08-08, 08:09 PM
I did the dishes after my partner made lunch.

I WILL do laundry, I WILL. Once my partner gets home and lifts the PA off the washing machine. It's too heavy for me to pick up. :(

Ms. Understood
12-09-08, 01:11 PM
i did unload and load the dishwasher. it would be a great help if my husband cleaned up after he ate his dinner.

meadd823
12-19-08, 04:20 AM
I managed to get pant in the washing machine - I think I even turned it on

justcallmedorie
12-19-08, 07:17 AM
Yesterday I cleaned 5 of 8 offices where we just moved from. (Bad grammar, I know, too early to think about it-lol) and today I will endeavor to finish the other 3. That translates to 5 rooms of 8 of the office we rented...does that make sense? Not 5 actual office buildings.:p

riceboy72
12-24-08, 02:11 AM
I cleaned the cat box, folded and put away a load of laundry left in the dryer, and did the dishes when I got home from working a 12 hour shift. Yes, I really wanted to get to bed because it was 3:45 in the morning, but I know these things must get done and my girlfriend, who was at work when I got home, can't do everything around the house. I made a vow with her last month that I would do more than my fair share around the house and I've been pretty good at living up to it.

OnlyMe
12-29-08, 02:09 AM
I did three loads of dishes and washed some clothes I just remembered! I should dry them before bed or I'll have to wash them again tomorrow, like I did today because I forgot to dry them before bed last night...

Oh, and I remembered to thaw some cherries so my husband can make pies tomorrow!

Does a little "I didn't forget!" dance.

meadd823
01-03-09, 07:43 AM
I cleaned clean things out of a laundry basket - it only took me a week to put the folded towels in that bathroom cabinet

Prusilusken
01-03-09, 04:03 PM
I picked my nose, it's very clean now. *blushes*
Other than tha, I have nothing to report, but the header says ONE thing, so I guess I'm okay. ;)

Crackerjack
01-08-09, 07:47 PM
A stack of papers which has been on my floor for a couple months. :D

DotwithADD
01-10-09, 03:43 PM
My hands, but the day isn't over yet...

Dreamer184
01-11-09, 11:21 PM
over the weekend i organized and cleaned my desk area..... see:
the top part of my shelf has a little "charging station" for my blackberry and ipod, cool eh?

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/prsfynestmami/imacw.jpg

FrazzleDazzle
01-12-09, 12:03 AM
I went through practically the entire house and PuRgEd, with a very intense drive. Took a truckload of stuff to Goodwill, doled out no longer needed garage and yard stuff to neighbors, and a bagful of stuff to the animal shelter. I'm succumbing to some timing training I'm undergoing, me thinks.

Dreamer, your desk is great! Aren't apples just.....beautiful! :-)

EYEFORGOT
01-12-09, 12:53 AM
my kitchen is finally done. could use a mopping, but other than that I got something done.

I actually told my family I wasn't cooking dinner (I had told them it was spaghetti night) because it was too clean to mess up again. I wanted to enjoy it a while.

jah110
01-19-09, 08:52 PM
SCRUBBED the Kitchen, guest and master bathroom.
Picked up and vacuumed the living room for the 999th time.

pADDyjay
01-19-09, 09:35 PM
:(the snow off my car, all day long, about a foot of snow on the ground, course there just happened to be 2-3 feet of the frozen stuff already:(

meriellyn
01-20-09, 12:04 AM
About 1/4 to 1/3 of my room! Way overdue. And it was the 1/3 I didn't do last time. Lol. Of course the other 2/3 is still disastrous but that's next.

kettish
01-26-09, 08:42 PM
Ugh. Friend coming into town tomorrow. I had a serious sleep deficit going into the day and ended up napping most of it. Lol.

I did do the dishes...*shudders* But we won't speak of those, as they're being 'discussed' on another thread. XP Still gotta pick up everywhere else.

I also...went to work this morning, that's a big thing for me! I used to just try and call in sick all the time. And I decided what to have for dinner and am about to go make it. :P Also dropped off DH's keys and cell phone, as he forgot them this morning-LOL! (I swear he has ADHD!)

I did forget to eat again though. *sighs* Had breakfast and forgot after that. I'm going to go buy some kitchen timers later on as well as post-it notes, pens, and a planner for DH; we're still in the process of ADD-proofing our home. ;)

DotwithADD
01-27-09, 04:32 AM
Ugh. Friend coming into town tomorrow. I had a serious sleep deficit going into the day and ended up napping most of it. Lol.

I did do the dishes...*shudders* But we won't speak of those, as they're being 'discussed' on another thread. XP Still gotta pick up everywhere else.

I also...went to work this morning, that's a big thing for me! I used to just try and call in sick all the time. And I decided what to have for dinner and am about to go make it. :P Also dropped off DH's keys and cell phone, as he forgot them this morning-LOL! (I swear he has ADHD!)

I did forget to eat again though. *sighs* Had breakfast and forgot after that. I'm going to go buy some kitchen timers later on as well as post-it notes, pens, and a planner for DH; we're still in the process of ADD-proofing our home. ;)

I need to buy a timer, too... so I can be sure to get the clothes washed and dried to prevent wasting electricity.

Anyway, the only thing I've washed today are my hands, oh and maybe a knife (to cut cheese, etc.. or did I do that yesterday?:confused::D)

meadd823
01-27-09, 06:32 AM
I cleaned the sheets and comforter on my bed Put sheets in dryer then on bed - but forgot to dry comforter - which is what I am waiting on to dry so I can go to bed {again}

kettish
01-27-09, 05:30 PM
I ran errands today-went to school, dropped off transcripts (forgot them in the car, had to run back and get 'em!). I also got a call back from my doc finally about adjusting my meds and now I've got a 10 mg dose to take around noon so that I'm not a grumpy butt around when DH's coming home.

Um...yeah. Today was not a great day. Just kinda laid in bed until noon. How do y'all manage to get out of bed to take your meds??? I'm thinking I should just put them on my bedside table with a bottle of water and take them first thing when I reach consciousness, lol.

kettish
01-30-09, 02:32 PM
Today, I washed the dog.

Lol. That's about it.

EYEFORGOT
01-30-09, 02:50 PM
painting supplies (painting the set for our show)
I'd rather do that than clean my kitchen.

ADHDTigger
01-30-09, 03:44 PM
Picked up about a bazillion beads that my cat helpfully knocked off the storage shelf. Took me two hours and I don't amuse myself that I got them all.