View Full Version : Before i took my meds this mornin i was making chikin..

Mrjello
03-26-07, 10:28 AM
thought i would share this wonderful moment with you this morning it was very ADD lol so i was stand there making chicken and MT. dew for breakfast (im a teenager bite me) so i stick the chicken in the microwave and close the door and then my mind wonders and i started thinking about something.. but anyways like 5 mins later i opened the door expecting my chicken to be done because i could have sworn i had cooked it lol it was sooo add.... you reallly would have had to been there lol it was so freakin funny

livinginchaos
03-26-07, 09:33 PM
LOL - - I love stories like this!! It's totally something I would do!

Claudia_0102
03-27-07, 12:55 PM
hahaha. Sounds like me.

Imnapl
03-27-07, 09:40 PM
People who love me are always discretely switching on the coffee maker I've just loaded, but . . . or the clothes dryer . . . or the dishwasher . . .

Didi
04-12-07, 05:02 PM
I have a habit of turning on the washing machine and forgetting to put my clothes in.

Mrjello
04-14-07, 10:25 PM
lol!!!

Paws13
04-16-07, 11:29 AM
LOL, I do these kinds of things too.

I will open my locker, talk to a friend for a few seconds, then shut my locker and walk away. Without taking out any books. Or, I'll preheat the oven, then start the timer and not put the food in. It goes on and on...

SpaceTraveller
04-19-07, 06:32 PM
Funny story that's easy to relate to ;) I think while those things can be a nuisance at times, sometimes they make life more interesting... :D

ucsd_triton
05-02-07, 06:28 AM
Haha, I totally have done the washer one. Just moved into my first year of college, and started doing my own laundry. I came back to the washer 35 minutes later only to find my clothes still dry and stinky.

QueensU_girl
05-04-07, 03:53 AM
You are amusing UCSD, I like your posts -- phrasing and sense of humour. (Other forum.)

Edward
05-04-07, 09:34 PM
lol ya i did this many a time

jsf84
05-08-07, 10:09 AM
Lol, that strikes a familiar note. Yesterday i chucked a couple chili verde chicken burritos into the microwave. Well, of course i go all ADD and forget 1) to start the microwave 2) that i put the food in there in the first place. Anyway, maybe 1-2 hours later i'm all like "hey, some burritos sound pretty good right now" so i go open up the freezer and gee.....where'd they go? Well, it took about 5 seconds to register that i'd already put em in the nuker. Anyway, i'm used to this kind of stuff by now, so i just set the timer for half the usual time and called the whole experience a slow defrost.
Funny thing is I actually have a GREAT memory, it's just that lovely thing called ADD that kickstarts the humor in every day.

ucsd_triton
05-08-07, 02:30 PM
Thanks Queens ^_^. People tell me I'm amusing in person too. =D It's the ADD. lol. Or maybe it's just me, or maybe it's ADD as a part of me?

I dunno. =D