View Full Version : Would like help with computer sound

Freezor
04-22-07, 02:11 PM
I have a problem with listening to things on my computer. I just can't get it quiet enough. I usually listen to things with the main computer volume at minimum, the player software volume at minimum, and I have a set of headphones with their own volume controll also set at minimum, but I still wish it could turn it down farther. It just seems like no matter what I do the computer has not volume setting between "off" and "unpleasant" Does anyone know a way around this?

Point of note, this is not all computer sound. Some things are just by default louder than others. If I turn some things down that far even I can't hear them, I'm not superman.

lunaslobo
04-25-07, 07:22 AM
I have a question, are you hyper sensitive at certain frequencies? If so you may want to down load some type of equalizer on you computer and filter out those that are bothersome to you and that way you can still enjoy the other sounds that you are after. Just a sugestion, let me know if this works or if I am even on the right track. And btw welcome to this forum. It is wonderfull.

Crazygirl79
04-25-07, 08:26 PM
I can't say that I'm hypersensitive to computer sounds...if anything I barely hear them.