View Full Version : need help in the burbs

04-22-07, 05:43 PM
I am an ADD mother with an ADHD 10 yr old boy, an ADD 8 yr old boy, an 8 yr old girl, an unmedicated ADD husband, (and a partridge in a pair tree} personal joke. We as a family are moving to Wauconda/Mundelein area in July. I would like to know if any parents can recommend a pediatrician and child psychiatrist in that area. I will be without friends or family there and welcome any information anyone can share.:confused:

04-22-07, 09:34 PM
Not sure this is close or not, but perhaps they can refer you to someone close by:

Address: 31480 HIGHWAY 45 Libertyville IL 60048-
Phone: (847) 680-2715 Or
Fax: (847) 680-3832
Contact Person: Betty Lindquist or LaVerna Johnson
web site:
Service Categories: AM SS CN EA EC Handicap: Yes
Services: Multidisciplinary group of child, adolescent and adult psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and substance abuse counselors. Specialized services in ADHD diagnosis and treatment as well as difficult to treat adolescents. Crisis services available.