View Full Version : adderall and desoxyn

qinkin
05-03-07, 07:08 AM
which works more affectively,
in the realm of calming down more effectively?

ok, thanks.

any info is good, but personal experience is probably going to work better for this thread.

peace~;)

Jackinbox
05-03-07, 10:25 AM
You said in a previous thread that you got a prescription. Did you try it yet?

qinkin
05-03-07, 11:14 AM
lol, not yet, cannot 'til Mon, cuz' all Walgreens in the area are out-of-stock, apparently.

yes, am trying right now, but til' Monday, does not look so great.

Jackinbox
05-03-07, 01:57 PM
I look forward to read your experience.

Edward
05-03-07, 02:01 PM
Yes please post your experience

lars
05-03-07, 02:19 PM
Adderall caused me to experience pronounced sedation, and I felt like I had been hit with a tranquelizer dart. This is not the typical response to Adderall, but that's what happend to me. It was the only prescription stimulant to effect me that way.

Desoxyn caused me to experience the most therapeutic stimulation of any of the stimulant drugs, and it did not make me sleepy. I was very relaxed with Desoxyn while at the same time stimulated.

qinkin
05-03-07, 03:09 PM
ahh, why go off? lol, well this is all so crazy. think this pic is going to cause banning? lol, it may, but it is an inside joke, on the ADD-everything thhreead. so, keep up, and have a genuine laugh, though, it is only for a certain person, right now, but whatever, prolly a bad idea to keep it up (the avatar)lol

Yes please post well, that's the magic word, so ok, surething. :-)-

ya, adderall does that sedation thing, but it's better than no stimulation , ya?

so, ok, this sounds good, thanks!

qinkin
05-03-07, 03:13 PM
the doc even has no idea 'bout Desoxyn, it is surely crazy. lol, prolly good, at least it appears so. haha.

the doc, is like, ya try it, it sounds interesting. "lol" that is so funny though! ever hear a doc say that, 'bout a new med, that a patient introduces. lol, then gets a prescription for the new med, hahaha! it is not manipulating!

doc and patient- both are quite in the mood to try something different, it appears, ha, aesome.

peace

Edward
05-03-07, 03:44 PM
Ya, what i ment was please also post when your experience with taking the pharmaceutical and how it comares to others you've taken, and the doses, and the times you take it, and any other related comments
thanks
(I bolded the majic words ;))

qinkin
05-03-07, 04:59 PM
ya, ya, course

lol! -(: and peace

Spheno Palatine Gangleoneuralgia ;)

meadd823
05-04-07, 08:12 AM
Desoxyn caused me to experience the most therapeutic stimulation of any of the stimulant drugs, and it did not make me sleepy. I was very relaxed with Desoxyn while at the same time stimulated.

Yes I agree desoxyn has a very "smooth clean" effect well it did when I took it years ago, umm it was one of those do-it -your self experiments in better living through modern chemistry {which as in the 1980's = which was successful by the way}.

Adderall caused me to experience pronounced sedation, and I felt like I had been hit with a tranquelizer dart. This is not the typical response to Adderall, but that's what happend to me. It was the only prescription stimulant to effect me that way.

Ritalin made me feel like I just ran head first into a brick wall. Adderall is much smoother for me than Ritalin was They didn't have concerta back in the early 1990's. Now I have been on Adderall so long I do not even feel it, however it does work I know because I realize it is time to stop posting and get ready for work

ba-hum-bug.

qinkin
05-04-07, 08:50 AM
ya, adderall gives that feeling, possibly, or maybe it has a lot to do as well, w/lack of sleeping. But there is no bad-talk against Desoxyn, other than being methamphetamine, but that is nothing.

qinkin
05-15-07, 06:35 PM
ya, this stuff is working very well right now. There is a much smoother effect.

but am not recommending to try to stress out on this medication, though.

15 mgs every 12 hours right now.

Does anybody know how long this drug is working? BTw,

this bottle says, 2x daily (3 tablets, which is 15 mgs== 15 mgs 2x daily)

kinda' curious for more info, bout length of effectiveness, and whatever else, though.

this drug, may or may not be more effective than adderall,
but definitely do not have trouble sleeping, so far w/desoxyn. 'cept that first day, but this is over a week now, and no problems since that first night on desoxyn

desoxyn is dextro-methamphetamine hydro-chloride.

lars
05-15-07, 07:11 PM
desoxyn is dextro-methamphetamine hydro-chloride.
Dextro? I thought Desoxyn was just methamphetamine HCL.

I'm glad to hear that it's working for you. It really is a wonderful drug.

Edward
05-15-07, 07:39 PM
Ya desoxyn is D-methamphetamine HCl, and this enantiomer is called ususally refered to as just methamphetamine. The levo (L-methamphetamine) enantiomer is usually refered to as levmetamfetamine (and is not in Desoxyn).

lars
05-15-07, 07:56 PM
Thanks Edward, I appreciate the info.

Do you by chance know why they don't print the "dextro" prefix before the word methamphetamine on the product insert like is done with the "dextro" prefix printed before the word amphetamine on its product insert?

Edward
05-15-07, 08:06 PM
Good qustion lars; I don't know exactly why, but I think they believe that (for whatever reason that's far beyond me, like I said, I don't know and have no idea where to look for the answer) 'people' know that they're refering to the dextro enantiomer. And also, in the product information it does say "(S)-N,?-dimethylbenzeneethanamine" and the (S) indicates it's dextro-.

But ya, it beats me, and I think it probably shouldn't be without a dextro-.

Maybe it's an issue of space? hah total guess

meadd823
05-16-07, 02:24 AM
quinkin 15 years ago desoxyn lasted me about 6-8 hours, if I remember right. It has a longer lasting effect than most other CNS stimulants.

15 years ago I had a super fast metabolism. . .like Novocaine used to numb my mouth when a cavity was filled last me about an hour 90 minutes at the most. . . .

qinkin
05-19-07, 06:31 PM
6-8hours does not sound too bad,

but after a lot of confrontation w/parents, an unknown appointment w/Dr, and stealing some cash from Dad, have a prescription ('bout 2 weeks so far)

working good ;)

ya, that is crazy, desoxyn lasts for around, well this is hard to tell, honestly.

(stealing is not a good idea, and this is only for revenge, of involuntarily taking adderall away- all of a sudden)

so, have 'bout half a script of desoxyn, maybe a little over a week more, then don' have anymore though, and parents are refusing to allow to get another script.

right now, as for dosages

once, every 12 hours, 15mgs=to last every 12 hours,

bottle says, take twice a day. so, to impress doctors, am following what scripts says, perfectly, practically.

meadd=lasts for 6-8 hours,
this may-be true, but this is methamphetamine!?

personally, like to be on stimulants in a balacing fashion.

don' really think that meds can cause any stroke or anything anyway, am not afraid of these things at all. buh, jes' pleasing everybody, so as to not be cut off completely, and not have a place to live, but even that may be a possibility of future. dunno

Edward
05-19-07, 08:57 PM
but after a lot of confrontation w/parents, an unknown appointment w/Dr, and stealing some cash from Dad, have a prescription ('bout 2 weeks so far)

I have a couple questions
So you aren't going be be prescribed it an more?
Can you tell about this unknown appointment w/Dr?
Did you steal cash from ur dad to fill the prescription?

qinkin
05-25-07, 03:42 PM
last question, answer-yes, out of vengeance for helping to take/stealing away Adderall.

first question, have scription, (desoxyn) am taking, hopefully can get refill.

second question:

a mix-up, of parents trying to get another Dr. forgetting about old Dr, and going to an appointment- w/old Dr, as appoinment set months ago=parents forgetting about this

qinkin
05-25-07, 03:45 PM
and have 'scription from old Doc,
through that last *unknown appointment,
that parents now know about