View Full Version : I've noticed when I go to chat

acceptance
05-21-07, 04:31 AM
My server tells me I will have my computer in difficulty.I have to abandon the chat ,well chitchat site ,cause last time my laptop froze and didnt respond to anything,...has this happened to you?
:eek:

Johnnny
05-21-07, 11:41 AM
something similar happens to me when i play games with java, except it happens when i push and mash the buttons really fast lol, are you pushing the buttons really fast?

acceptance
05-21-07, 05:59 PM
yeah i do......lol.....i'll give it another go though,but if it happens again...i'll jump off again

Johnnny
05-21-07, 10:10 PM
lol, same thing happens also when i play the games on pogo

acceptance
06-07-07, 07:54 AM
yep it still happens when i post on chitchat forum,my cyberslab warns me if i should continue,so its warning me...and i still post lol

At Heart
06-10-07, 10:46 AM
I haven't tried the chat room here, I never see anyone in the chat rooms :(

Crazy~Feet
06-10-07, 02:08 PM
I haven't tried the chat room here, I never see anyone in the chat rooms :(When I have a desire to go to chat, I post a thread in this section stating that I will be in chat for X amount of time and would welcome some company. People using tabbed browsing and mulitasking may not appear to be in chat when they really are.Also, a little tip: if you type the person's user name exactly as it appears (Crazy~Feet, not crazyfeet, for example) if the person has their speakers on an alert tone will be produced.

HTH!

dormammau2008
06-14-07, 10:22 PM
thanks crazy feet i rembers that thnaks you dorm x