View Full Version : Logging into chat again

Crazy~Feet
05-25-07, 10:16 PM
Because I am really bored. I will sit there for a while. Due to tabbed browsing I may not appear on the chat list under "Who's Online" because I will be multitasking as usual. Type Crazy~Feet just as its spelled including the tilda and I will hear the pager and come back to chat.

Anybody and everybody feel free to join me! :D

Crazy~Feet
05-25-07, 10:35 PM
Ok scratch that idea. The Java applet is not loading for me for some reason tonight. If I come back later I will post to this thread.

auntchris
05-31-07, 07:01 PM
I have found out that certain browsers have problems with the apple from jAVA.

I have Sbc yahoo dsl, I couldnt log on to the chat, I went over to the IE and I was able to log on. Check this out if you are useing a different browser.

EYEFORGOT
05-31-07, 07:44 PM
I'm in there singing to myself.

I don't like chat very much so won't be in there long. Just wanted to peek in and see who's there. Just my echo.

Crazy~Feet
05-31-07, 07:45 PM
Just dashed in...

EYEFORGOT
05-31-07, 10:03 PM
sorry i bolted like that. i went to talk with a friend i don't see too much. but i find more than 2 people in chat to be confusing as all heck. especially with no color options...does anyone else get as confused?

anyways, nice to talking to you CF and lars, sorry to have left You Visual so soon. no offense.

Swede63
05-31-07, 10:21 PM
I don't get it. Is this chat right now? Are we chatting?

Crazy~Feet
05-31-07, 10:23 PM
LOL no Swede, at the top of the page is a link that says "Chat" and sometimes we actually go to that chatroom! Don't think there is anyone there now though.

glen_ap
05-31-07, 10:26 PM
Here is the link in case you can't find it:
http://www.addforums.com/forums/chat.php

nala
05-31-07, 10:52 PM
i can't get onto chat?? i have the java, but it just comes up blank with a small red x in a small box...what cha think...

Crazy~Feet
06-01-07, 12:28 AM
i can't get onto chat?? i have the java, but it just comes up blank with a small red x in a small box...what cha think... HTH! :)

TRY HERE (http://search.sun.com/search/javacom/index.jsp?col=javacom_en&charset=utf-8&qt=red+x)

nala
06-02-07, 10:53 PM
my comp won't let me chat!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Boz1959
02-28-10, 07:32 PM
how do you log into chat?

Boz1959
02-28-10, 07:46 PM
I don't get it. Is this chat right now? Are we chatting?
This is chat? I just joined and if this is chat-I'm outa here.

ginniebean
03-08-10, 04:14 AM
The chat is broken.. somebody with ADHD is gonna fix it..

ONE DAY...............

Mantis
03-11-10, 12:55 PM
Hasn't it been like, a ludicrous amount of time since the chat stopped working?!

livinginchaos
04-15-10, 04:54 AM
We likely won't get a new chat until the vBulletin is updated.
You can PM David (http://www.addforums.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=2) (owner of this site) if chat is something you like and want it fixed.

windsoul
04-15-10, 07:13 AM
Ok scratch that idea. The Java applet is not loading for me for some reason tonight. If I come back later I will post to this thread.

I have found out that certain browsers have problems with the apple from jAVA.

I have Sbc yahoo dsl, I couldnt log on to the chat, I went over to the IE and I was able to log on. Check this out if you are useing a different browser.

Same issue here - Mozilla Firefox. might go over to IE someday.

Cheers