View Full Version : Summer Plans

livinginchaos
05-27-07, 08:46 PM
hey all!

I bet you're all happy school is just about over for the summer!

Do any of you have fun summer plans? vacations? jobs?

I miss summer vacation . . . .. :( and am jealous :D

Crazy~Feet
05-27-07, 08:52 PM
You can borrow Spacemania for summer vacation if ya wanna Courtney :) I will share!

At the rate she is going she will be in summer school, meaning my plans will be to...drive her back and forth from summer school. :(. My father (the lost ADHD family member) will be moving down here to Myrtle Beach in the next couple months (YAY! I LOVE MY DADDY!) and so she will probably get to spend some time at the shore too. Trip to Carowinds is in the works as well.

Why am I replying for her? Because she is restricted from the comp until she cleans that sty she likes to call "her room". Nope, no ADHD here!

If that doctor does not put her back on stimulants for the summer I am gonna scream! So I may be losing my voice for the summer too ;).

Revz
05-27-07, 09:49 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA

plans LOL

thats a good one

VisualImagery
05-27-07, 09:56 PM
Going to Australia with middle school kids and 3 other teachers. Yee Haw!!! Trip of a lifetime.

babypin
05-28-07, 07:02 AM
Going to my auntie in Oslo with my best friend~~.

That will be really fun! Going to do lots of shopping, trawling shops looking for nail art and just doing nothing at all. Would love to travel somewhere far away though. Like, Japan? :rolleyes:

Crazy~Feet
05-28-07, 08:46 AM
That will be really fun! Going to do lots of shopping, trawling shops looking for nail art and just doing nothing at all. Would love to travel somewhere far away though. Like, Japan? :rolleyes:Take me with you? Pleeeeeeeeze? :)

dormammau2008
05-28-07, 08:53 AM
injoy tripe raddmoom may it bring you happness

working on comeing to usa in oct 2008 howwsllen

so should be fun lol

dorm

Paws13
05-28-07, 10:48 AM
This year's a BIG change from what I usually do over the summer.

Around the end of June, I'm moving across the country. July, we're going to unpack. Hopefully, my friend will still be able to visit me (long story...). August I'll be getting ready for my new school and new year. I can't wait :D :)

livinginchaos
05-28-07, 05:28 PM
Sarah,

you're pretty excited to move? That's great! have you been to AZ and visited and seen what it's all about?

boone1
05-28-07, 05:50 PM
I haven't got anything planned so far, I have a job at a shop so at least I will be earning money while I think of what to spend it on!

Paws, im so jealous. I wish I could move! Id like to move somewhere a bit less 'gangsta' then south east england lol.

Paws13
05-29-07, 03:20 PM
Sarah,

you're pretty excited to move? That's great! have you been to AZ and visited and seen what it's all about?
Yes, I have seen Arizona; we went to visit my sister and older cousins during my February vacation. We visited Suprise (a town near Phoenix), Sedona, and Flagstaff to see the Grand Canyon. I even took pictures. We love the area, and we've been wanting to move for years. And now we are :D

And boone, a lot of people are jealous; get in line :p But I've been wanting to move for a while too. The biggest move I ever made was three minutes from my old house.

Guest1
06-05-07, 04:57 PM
june 16 thru the 1st im going to santo domingo and july going to miami south beach for a convention