View Full Version : i have sleeping problem also im adhd

Guest1
06-05-07, 12:10 PM
i hear noises when i sleep and i have nightmares and i cant sleep with noices or voices or music or light in my room has to be pitch black and the door closed
and i have insomia trying to sleep i sleep late all nigths like 3am and so on and sometimes in middle of week i die down i dont understand

Jami Lea
06-08-07, 07:23 PM
The nightmares, I'm not sure about. Maybe try a hot bath or meditating before you sleep or some melatonin. You can buy melatonin from any drug store and it's natural. Be careful though, sometimes, it turns on you and you have to take 5 just to get to sleep. Thankfully, they are only 3mg a piece. If you find the answer to this insomnia problem, let me know haha I have the same problem.

loner
06-09-07, 05:30 AM
I have insomnia for a few years. Recently I tried drinking an herbal tea to help with my insomnia and it works great.

replystreet
06-29-07, 10:35 PM
I got some medicines from my doctor to help me relax to help me to be able to sleep better

Guest1
08-21-07, 02:57 PM
when i sleep i feel like someone is giving me a massage is weird

4gotAgain
08-23-07, 05:38 PM
holy crap...i get that as well. feels like someone is touching my legs and i feel like my bed is virating..it freaks me out.. i cant sleep eiter and stay up til 3am too.

boone1
08-23-07, 07:50 PM
I feel like someone is touching my arm or a cat walking on me. I also hear conversations or my name being called and I see animals, people, objects and tons of stuff that isnt really there. My doctor says they are called hypnogogic hallucinations and that there isn't much you can do.

All my doctor advised was to have a bedtime and wake up routine and to excercise which should keep me asleep but it doesn't work that well.