View Full Version : cleaning after pets its irritating some times

Guest1
06-10-07, 01:24 AM
i mean most of the time

meadd823
06-10-07, 05:27 PM
I do not care for cleaning up gross stuff, like Mr.Mischief brought us half a mouse yesterday, the back half no less. I understand he was doing this to be social but it is still a yucky thing to find first thing in the morning.

As far as elimination the cat box isn't my favorite but with the warmer weather the cats are spending more time out of doors thus using the littler box less. My dog does her business out side as well.

I guess the next biggest PIA is the spring shedding season which is ending thank god. I don't have to do too much actual cleaning up after the animals. I find my male partner to be much more difficult to keep up with cleaning wise.

huhwhatohyeah
06-23-07, 11:09 AM
automatic litter box ;)

tho, mine stopped working right after 3 days.. I fixed that.. And I didn't even use instructions haha. . I took the thing apart and took out the sensor that kept it going back n forth.. but.. it has made my box issue easier!

now.. when I had bunnies... before kid I took excellent care of them.. then after they didn't get attention and their cages got neglected.. NOw I have a dog.. and she goes outside.. but I keep forgettting to go poo scoop! lol