View Full Version : Lonely

Didi
06-11-07, 01:48 AM
Hey, this is kind of a downer question, but does anybody else sometimes feel lonely even when they are in a crowded room?

ah09087
06-11-07, 02:24 AM
All the time. If you're looking for advice I can't help you.:( But, if you just need to know you're not alone, I'm your girl. I know how sucky it feels. I'm here for ya.:D Take a look at my sig. That's for you.;)

QueensU_girl
06-11-07, 04:19 AM
A crowded room can make one feel even more lonely.

I once read that a strategy is to seek out the other lonely looking person in the room (you are not alone) and introduce yourself to them.

They might be so shy that they are happy someone took the time and effort to seek them out and say HI.

Onine
06-11-07, 11:03 AM
I feel that way all the time. No one understands what is going on in my head. But thats ok, because I do. I think.:faint:

Paws13
06-11-07, 09:14 PM
A crowded room can make one feel even more lonely.

I once read that a strategy is to seek out the other lonely looking person in the room (you are not alone) and introduce yourself to them.

They might be so shy that they are happy someone took the time and effort to seek them out and say HI.
I did that once, and we went nowhere :p Not to say it won't work for anyone else, but I'm just not much of a talker.

Sometimes I feel lonely in a crowded room too; I try to listen to different conversations, and attempt to mingle in without being rude by adding my opinions, telling a funny story, or trying to relate. For example, if someone is talking about my favorite kind of music, I'll probably say "I couldn't help but hear that you guys like rock music; Green Day's my favorite". Or something a lot less corny :p

Vhan
06-11-07, 09:53 PM
I tend to feel loneley in a group if im not talking/being talked to,

My solution:

become Center of attittion ASAP,

I crak a few jokes, say something, whatever, just as long as im responceible for some kind of laughfing, then im fine,

But stick me in a room full of people who give me the sence that I'm not to talk around them At all...and you wont hear a peep out of me, and I will definitley feel very, very loneley.

This is one of the few reasons I HATE viewings, and funerals, the conflict of staying quiet and the urge to break out of it collide way to much to be ANYWERE NEAR MY COMFORT ZONE!

ProcrastN8R2
06-11-07, 11:19 PM
My solution:

become Center of attittion ASAP,

I crak a few jokes, say something, whatever, just as long as im responceible for some kind of laughfing, then im fine,

Wow! Can I ever relate to that!

But, sometimes, I am just too tired to put my charmer hat on and be the life of the party. That's when I realize how empty my big act is and just how lonely I really am.

Vhan
06-12-07, 12:44 AM
But, sometimes, I am just too tired to put my charmer hat on and be the life of the party. That's when I realize how empty my big act is and just how lonely I really am.
I know exactley what ya mean to....I also get that "empty act" feeling sometimes...

butterflyring09
06-12-07, 01:47 AM
Hey, this is kind of a downer question, but does anybody else sometimes feel lonely even when they are in a crowded room?
:cool: Well, yes. I feel this whenever I go to parties and certain places where everyone seems to be on the same page, and I'm the only one with my mind drifting...

I grew up this way... so, I don't feel lonely that often, but yeah, every now and then, I do feel that way.

ah09087
06-12-07, 03:35 PM
They made me change my sig:mad: . So if you didn't see it before here it is:D

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/DaVonn/Funny/snuggle.gif

vegeta09
06-12-07, 08:05 PM
I have been really lonley latley. I got to get a girlfriend but my parents are so embrassing and annoying. Especially my dad.

Vhan
06-12-07, 09:41 PM
I have been really lonley latley. I got to get a girlfriend but my parents are so embrassing and annoying. Especially my dad.

Maybe dad needs "the talk"

I know, I know, its not easy for us sons, and daugters to do, but we have to tell them sometime,

Just start by relaxing, then take a deep breath...hold it in....

THEN JUST LET IT ALL OUT AND SCREAM RIGHT INTO THIER FACE

"GET OFF MY BACK, YOUR GOING WAY OVER THE LINE AND YOUR MAKEING MY LIVE WORSE BY ACTING LIKE TOTAL IDIOTS AROUND MY GIRLFRIEND OK!"

Then stomp out of the room, for effect wear hevy shoes :p

(hurmor and scarcasm included)