View Full Version : Guys, do you think shy girls are Cute?

Vhan
06-11-07, 03:44 PM
Now, now, I know just how much this isn't something US guys are supposed to be conversateing about, but after reading some of these posts in the forums, I decited I wanted to take a poll,

Guys, DO you think that shy girls are cute?
Girls, do you think that shy guys are cute?

Be honest!

pedalpounder
06-11-07, 05:44 PM
Depends if they're cute or not.

FightingBoredom
06-11-07, 09:16 PM
Depends if they're cute or not.

I'll second that. It depends if they are cute or not.

Paws13
06-11-07, 09:17 PM
Shy guys are harder to mingle with, if they're the type that don't say much. I prefer the shy guys that have a lot to say, but nobody to talk to (that's when I like someone like that, anyway).

routhy
06-15-07, 06:14 PM
I'll second that. It depends if they are cute or not.Agreed.

Johnnny
06-17-07, 12:29 PM
shy girls are easy to make laugh

HighFunctioning
06-17-07, 06:38 PM
Ok... The question, rephrased:
Is there a connection between shyness and cuteness?

My answer would be... probably not.

( Well... there's a connection between everything if you think hard enough, though here, it would probably be pretty distant ).

{{ We could also argue the definitions of shyness and cuteness... especially as shyness can be very situationally dependent. }}

loserinamailbox
06-18-07, 05:54 PM
Shy guys are harder to mingle with, if they're the type that don't say much. I prefer the shy guys that have a lot to say, but nobody to talk to (that's when I like someone like that, anyway).Same. Too bad there's often a not-so-hot reason for that.
But in general, at first shy guys may seem interesting and cute, but it DOES get old really quick. Gets too boring.

Revz
06-20-07, 03:51 PM
Depends... are they cute?

Frangible
06-21-07, 02:13 PM
Physically cute? Sure, their behavior is to some degree removed from that.

But if they're shy or socially anxious/avoidant, you're far less likely to see them in the first place, let alone connect with them (social anxiety/avoidance are often interpreted as being cold or uncaring), and in an actual relationship, unless their comfort level with you increases tremendously (and it may), they can seem to be pretty distant and dismissive, and difficult to be emotionally intimate with. And that's not a whole lot of fun for anyone, but they can still be physically cute the entire time.

Johnnny
06-22-07, 12:01 PM
lol who cares if a girl is good looking you aint gonna nail every girl you talk too so dont be a snob yourself. Ill talk to any girl as long as they aint *****y :D beggars cant be choosers . A little junk in the trunk never hurt no one. Shy girls dont exist just talk to them and they wont be shy.:eyebrow:

i was shy for the longest time a long time ago, i started realizing that being honest about myself about everything was a very good thing.You could be the most hyper kid in the world and as long as your honest things will work out.

Onine
06-27-07, 08:23 AM
You dont love her because she is beautiful

She is beautiful because you love her

Reflect on that.

gstien
07-12-07, 08:24 PM
As long as you find out she's shy because she's looking for a friend she can trust, and not because she's really a nut! If it's because she needs someone she can trust, that's okay. If she's a nut, back away slowly. LOL
My wife is shy, but it's because of a weight problem, a poor self image.
We've been working on this for years, and she's realizing that she IS smart, beautiful, etc.
You just have to find out why she/he is that way.
I'd also beware of those that are really outgoing.
They usually have a reason for that.

mADDer
07-27-07, 08:22 PM
being ADDer Im more interested in loud girl/woman... that is less boring
Sometimes I find even fight is better than silence lol..... but what I want to find this days is to meet a woman that I can laugh together (sigh....) \
so the priorities for me : laugh>fight>shy :D but this is only me. Find one that suitable for you.

Imnapl
07-27-07, 08:26 PM
being ADDer Im more interested in loud girl/woman... that is less boring
Sometimes I find even fight is better than silence lol..... but what I want to find this days is to meet a woman that I can laugh together (sigh....) \
so the priorities for me : laugh>fight>shy :D but this is only me. Find one that suitable for you.I think the word you're looking for is "passionate". :D

AdoptaPirate
07-29-07, 12:51 PM
Shy girls are cute, so long as they are not dense. Shy-unintelligent girls are just frustrating and irritating, I dont seem to have much patience with them (slow people in general seem to bug me). Regardless, of course shy people are cute, it's all in your personally taste, and depends on the girl aswel.

As a girl, i'd find a shy guy to be a big no-no, it just shows that he's got some issues/problems he needs to fix. But for me, a shy girl is just cute (My longest relationship was with a shy/cute/smart Univ student, it was great intellectually).

So yeah, it all depends on what you're looking for!

PIMP_IN_DA_HOUS
07-31-07, 08:48 PM
i agree. i dont like shy people that are really thick. i like the ones who have lots to say when you just sit down and talk to them.
but being a boy i cant really see it from your point of view

Didi
05-10-08, 01:47 PM
Okay, we need some more estrogen in here!
I think shy guys kinda bug me, because they tend to be very self concious, and reserved, and I am not. Then again, I love it when you see that shy person transform into a more out going person, who really learns to enjoy life.

Would I seek out a shy person? Probably not.
Could I learn to like one? Sure