View Full Version : Semester Grades

ah09087
06-15-07, 06:19 PM
Mine suck:(. I got like 3 C's and 2 B-'s. At this rate I'll never get into college. Apparently colleges are looking less at grades and more at extracurriculars but I don't have any right now. I spend all my time working for these sucky grades:mad:.

auntchris
06-21-07, 01:36 AM
Mine suck:(. I got like 3 C's and 2 B-'s. At this rate I'll never get into college. Apparently colleges are looking less at grades and more at extracurriculars but I don't have any right now. I spend all my time working for these sucky grades:mad:.
ah09087
Most colleges will accept you as long as you have a 2.0 gpa. Also, it depend where you want to go to college. I am at a University so they have to accept a person with a 2.0 or higher.

I think you are doing fine. Are you working to your best. I know I need to take a break from the forum and work on my grades for my summer class. I have another class starting July 2nd and have my Art History class for one month togethe, then I have my Art History final at the end of July and my Eduction class goes for 2 more weeks. well something like that . I have 2 weeks off, then start Fall Semester. Yeah:p