View Full Version : ADD college scolarship....

jittery guy
06-19-07, 12:30 AM
ok i have herd something about there being an add scolarship out there. does neone kno about said scholarship?

06-19-07, 11:20 AM
If there is a scholarship for having ADD--I'd like to apply for that one.

If there is one--does it mean you have to go to Harvadd.

Seriously, I don't know about the scholarship--but couldn't pass up this thread. I hope there is one. I mean--there should be one as long as we keep letting the meatheads run the planet.

06-19-07, 02:46 PM
when I went back to school I looked for scholarships for ADHD people and found none. However, I was told that people with ADHD can apply for scholarships for people who have disabilities.

So, that's what I'd look into if I were you :)

Have you looked at online scholarship searches??
And remember that your school should have scholarship resources.

If your parent is a war vet, go to your local American Legion; most of them give out scholarships.

06-19-07, 08:01 PM

I checked it out in google and found alot of scholarships for
Adhd and disabled....

06-19-07, 08:17 PM
Does Schwab Learning fund any? (e.g. charles schwab the investment guy has an LD)

They have a good website, anyway.

jittery guy
06-19-07, 11:32 PM
its actually a government grant so not quite a scholarship so srry but still worth talking about

jittery guy
06-19-07, 11:35 PM
it is called the 504 program and is a major help for college...... like 30 -40 % of fees

06-21-07, 01:31 PM

Hope this helps...

12-26-07, 06:07 AM
Hi dear, I know there are ways to get government grants for things like bills and stuff, but I have no idea how to go about applying for them, or what qualifications you need, etc. I am desperately trying to finish school, but may have to drop out to get a job if I can't find a way to get some money soon to take care of my family. So I was wondering if anyone knows anything about government grants. Any information would be a big help.

12-26-07, 11:43 AM
sorry! I only know how to find them in the US

Maybe someone from England can help youi.