View Full Version : im just blown away on how many people are idolzing chris Beniot (wrestler)

The-Steve
06-26-07, 03:22 AM
Im just Iejfdwedsfa at all these tribute thigns going on for him... yeah he was a great wrestler but... he killed his wife and his kid... he isnt a man at all... he is a self concerned son of a ______ and is rotting in hell... and his friend, the late great eddie gurrerro (my hero) is probably shaking in his grave right now at Beniots actions... im jsut uGGGGGGGGGGGgg

Tara
06-26-07, 10:31 PM
It's a lot like the whole OJ simpson thing.

QueensU_girl
06-26-07, 11:09 PM
Thanks for starting this thread.

Lots of spousal murders and family murder-suicides this week, it seems. (Maybe the heat? Heat makes prison violence levels worse, too, I've been told.)

I guess you know Benoit was from Canada. :S (French surname makes me think he is maybe from Quebec ?)

Another two murder-suicides in the Toronto area news, too, IIRC. *yeesh*

-------------

Two thoughts:

-When is the war on women and children going to stop?

-When are men going to start taking male depression seriously? (there really needs to be a campaign by men, for men, about this!)

-And why do they have to take others with them when they do choose to suicide? (You wanna kill yourself, go ahead. But please don't make others pay with their lives too.)

Onine
06-27-07, 07:47 AM
I am almost sure he was indeed canadian, Queen.

Queen, my friend, I hope you dont mind if I pick up on your three thoughts.

"-When is the war on women and children going to stop?"

Good question, But ...

"When are men going to start taking male depression seriously? (there really needs to be a campaign by men, for men, about this!)"

... it seems to me to be more like a war against humanity. No one is spared. Even so, it is much easier for someone of privilage to get help for it. No one helped me for it. I needed glasses my whole life and didnt get them until I was 18. I never even once considered, nor did my parents or any of my family, that I had PTSD or ADHD, or any number of things, and no one cared about me at all. None of the teachers, none of my "counselors", no one at all.

So, the question should be rephrased ... but to what? A war against ignorance? A war against cruelty? A war against evil? Most of these people truly believe they are "right", so what is truly evil? In their eyes, we are evil.

How do you fight something like that?

You dont. You just roll over and die. I am quite sure that is what my family is counting on me doing. But ... that doesn't make me depressed, it makes me angry and it makes me stronger. That is part of what it is to be a man.

The problem doesnt rest in gender or association. As I said previous, as you may recall, the problem is strictly that there is nothing reaching out to us. With all the counselors and all the attention we supposedly recieve on these things, you would think they would simply reach out to the child in need, but they dont. it costs too much money to do that and nothing comes free. So here I am at 23 with every condition in the book fighting my own battles.

I just ... dont know. If I was anyone else I may have killed myself. That is what truly scares me. I cant imagine someone else going through what I went through, and the cold truth is that no one truly cares. But, you know what? I care. That torn abused little boy is now a strong young man confirmed in his convictions. While the rest of the world may continue to be ignorant, and just go about their daily lives ignoring all of us, I will never ignore you. I will always be there for each and every one of you. remember that

I cannot change the thoughts of others. I cannot change what they will become. I am not God any more than any of You are. But ... I can be strong. I can be so severely strong that others get jealous of my strength. I can be so sure of my convictions that to say otherwise is heresy. Why not use their own game against them? If a doctor really severely messes up, why not have his head? Why not write an article about it? If the teachers did you wrong, why keep it to yourself? People are listening as much as you are listening to me now. If you have read my words on domestic abuse and any of the many number of things I rant about, why keep it to yourself? It's important people know not to stand around watching like a spectator.

Unrelated Example: My mom had a garage sale and this guy came over ranting and raving about getting stuff off of the fence. He was actually threatening and yelling at the top of his lungs. I was in the house and came outside expecting no one to be there while he was yapping ... but there was 7 or 8 people there who were just sitting there quietly watching. I had to come outside and threaten to kick this guys *** just to get him to stop threatening my mom.

This .... ____WATCHING____ is the true problem. My scariest memory is the faces of those that stared at me in horror of what I have been through. Those faces torment me and it absolutely infuriates me to think that people are so silent in all of this.

Reader: If someone is going through problems, help them ... for the sake of all that is holy, get off your lazy *** and help that person out. If you just stand there then you are the one and only problem.

sorry if i went over the top on this one. its a really touchy subject for me. -takes a deep breath and counts to 10- happy thoughts happy thoughts oooohhhhmmmmmmmm:D

Johnnny
06-27-07, 11:57 AM
word is he was giving his son steroids, those canadians and there drugs. Seriously though sad:(

The-Steve
06-27-07, 04:35 PM
Well amazon.com made me feel a lot better

http://graphicsbysteve.com/host/Funnybeniot.JPG

Imnapl
06-27-07, 09:50 PM
Onine, watchers are a serious concern. Some schools are now taking pictures of watchers of violence and reporting them to parents. Some schools are suspending students who gather to watch a fight in the hope that no watchers = no fight. Technology has created a whole new spin on voyeurism and some people do get their kicks watching violence. The watchers watching your mom be verbally abused are numb.

FightingBoredom
06-27-07, 10:06 PM
Who the heck is Chris Beniot??

No wait! Don't tell me. The reference to OJ told me everything I need to know.

Just what we need is another breakfast food gone wild!

Bring back Soylent Green!! I can tell you where to get the raw material for it!!!

Vhan
06-28-07, 10:17 AM
It's important people know not to stand around watching like a spectator.

Thats going in the journal...